Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These fucking obese, pigs actually think that they are attractive. They hit on high value men

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, mind you, clinically obese) pigs at work hit on a white Chad in his 20s and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs(majority Mexican American) are in their 40s and short as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out.

I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to another Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no)

Could you imagine some obese, short, Mexican man hitting on some attractive, blonde girls in their 20s? That would be the day pigs fly.

What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

The most common couple in my area is a tall HTN and a midget landwhale.

Every obese woman I see is with another very overweight or obese man. Only exception are with thin blacks.

Bludgeon landwhales (in video game)

landwhales belong to most entitled creature

I knew a excel dude back in the 80's that married a hideous fat midget. At least she was blond.... (She was probably his first kiss...)

I literally CRINGED when I met her...

landwhales belong to most entitled creature

I knew a excel dude back in the 80's that married a hideous fat midget. At least she was blond.... (She was probably his first kiss...)

I literally CRINGED when I met her...
Every obese woman I see is with another very overweight or obese man. Only exception are with thin blacks.

They milk normies and ltns for validation and then use the confidence they've farmed off men they're not attracted to to ask out chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back