Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

these degenerates...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
HAVE YOU NOT TRIED NOT SENDING NAKED PICTURES TO PEOPLE? THATS WHAT YOU GET THEN LOL

That was pretty underwheming, I was looking for stories of foids being blackmailed or something.

Imagine coming across a picture of your daughter with a litre of cum splattered on her face and already thousands of views. This is what would happen eventually if you were to have a daughter in this day and age unfortunately.

That was pretty underwheming, I was looking for stories of foids being blackmailed or something.
Same.
More proof that femoids always win in this fucking world.

Imagine coming across a picture of your daughter with a litre of cum splattered on her face and already thousands of views. This is what would happen eventually if you were to have a daughter in this day and age unfortunately.

This old 4 chan greetext was right. RAISING A DAUGHTER--> YOU BECOME A CUCK

I don't envy those parents one bit.
You spend so much time raising her only for her to become a whore.

You reap what you sow.

That is why Octopusgun2's father is justified in beating his daughter, he doesn't want her to become a whore. That man has my respect.

Back when i used foreveralone i had some random ethnic female send me an unsolicitied nude who was around the same age as me.

I just messaged her back to not send me nudes. LUL.

They do nude images for attention and validation nothing else.

yep dumb sluts and chads get what they deserve for being degenerate, no sympathy

The ultimate cucking for a man

I've personally leaked my own nudes many times.