Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some creepy 80 year old roastie called me "babe"

What in the actual fuck, I was so pissed when it fucking happened I left the counter I was working on because according to femoidist logic thats not only pedophilia but in natural logic thats also very fucking creepy, if I wasn't working I would have gladly told her to "fuck off" because thats fucking vomitfuel.

Edit:JFL these same people calling me a volcel for this are the same fuckers who refuse to ascend with buff foids
bro i had a whore in her sixties touching me at work and shit when she saw i was pissed and not giving her attention she started getting pissed and talking behind my back and shit dude (the audacity of those snakes man) thanks god she was just there for a few months , if there were no laws i would have exploded her jawline. A tatooed old roastie , peace of shit go flirt with men your own age or closer to your age fucking disgusting snake.

Are you retarded? People say that all the time. It doesn’t mean theyre hitting on you

Are you retarded? People say that all the time. It doesn’t mean theyre hitting on you
Yet I got a warning for it

JFL at cucked mods

Yet I got a warning for it

JFL at cucked mods
They are clueless idiots.

At 80, everyone is a baby... Babe.

It's like they've never had a waitress...

Although they usually say, "hun."

my honest reaction to this information:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back