Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story These are the kinds of kids' stories British kids get.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
This is Michael Rosen. He doesn't like people remixing/YouTube Pooping his kids' stories into mature content. This is what he considers a story for kids.

ngl I could understand being annoyed at people editing what I was saying, especially if it got really popular. If you a familiar with YTPs its obviously a meme but if you aren't it could hurt his reputation.

Also he basically just became a meme forever, which is a good and bad thing. He will be remembered for awhile but nothing he does will ever be taken seriously after it.

Yeah. He's an (((English))).

ngl I could understand being annoyed at people editing what I was saying, especially if it got really popular. If you a familiar with YTPs its obviously a meme but if you aren't it could hurt his reputation.

Also he basically just became a meme forever, which is a good and bad thing. He will be remembered for awhile but nothing he does will ever be taken seriously after it.

But these kinds of stories are his reputation. I never heard about exiled commandos on Peppa Pig, and I'm all over Peppa Pig.

But these kinds of stories are his reputation. I never heard about exiled commandos on Peppa Pig, and I'm all over Peppa Pig.
you're all over peppa pig?

also just because you write childrens stories doesn't mean you can never talk about serious issues. Childrens stories have been dark for ages, its really only now that adults want to make everything in childrens media super positive and nice all the time.

you're all over peppa pig?

also just because you write childrens stories doesn't mean you can never talk about serious issues. Childrens stories have been dark for ages, its really only now that adults want to make everything in childrens media super positive and nice all the time.

But that's the thing, he doesn't want people chopping and screwing his videos to make it sound like he says violent things, but here he is saying the kinds of violent things Poopists would normally have to seriously sentence mix to get him to say.

What is this, i dont get it

What is this, i dont get it

It's Michael Rosen. He gets mad when people remix his videos to say violent things, but these are the videos he actually makes.

I'm confused. Why the title is about a train? Is it all about the guy playing mindgames to make the Michael admit he's a hippie? wtf is this guy

It's a story about meeting a commando on the train to Hull.

But that's the thing, he doesn't want people chopping and screwing his videos to make it sound like he says violent things, but here he is saying the kinds of violent things Poopists would normally have to seriously sentence mix to get him to say.
he's since changed his stance btw. But even if he didn't its still understandable to not want people to change what you are saying, especially since not all violent acts are viewed in the same light. Someone could be find with talking about suicide or murder but might not want to talk about raping children to death.