Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the fans of BTS, the faggotry calling themselves "talented."

• Thread starter Deleted member 29983
  • Start date
Does k pop fag gooks are literally industrially made and retards buy that shit :feelskek:

lolis love these faggots for some reason :waitwhat:

BTS are just monopolizing their niche. 1% of foids love them, but the other 99% don't even see them as men cause too feminine and rice.

BTS are just monopolizing their niche. 1% of foids love them, but the other 99% don't even see them as men cause too feminine and rice.

Wish there was a way to tag all the chinkcels in denial. They need to be hit with the facts.

cope, just be rice is LAW

I think they care more about the money

I ain’t looking at that :feelsjuice:

News Sources: https://www.vulture.com/2018/10/bts-and-the-army.html, https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2020/2/20/21136529/bts-billion-dollar-fandom

Just scroll and find the pics when you see them.

Do you see ANYONE that's even worth calling attractive? The chinkcels think they're going to fuck models bc of this stupid ass group.

News flash: FOIDS DON'T WANT YOU CHINKCELS. PERIOD.
Gigacope.

White girls now doing K-Pop. Ricefuel for lifecels! | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

I ain’t looking at that :feelsjuice:

Whatever the fans are just extremely ugly, yet ricecels think all the foids want them for some reason.

all the girls in that video are absolutely ugly.

You don't see any famous Instagram model with over a million followers fucking Chinks. It's always any other race other than abos and curries. These 3 ethnics' frames are so fucking frail it's a liability to even be seen with one.

You don't see white blonde stacys with Asian dudes. Name me ONE.

And no Abby Rao doesn't count she just used Ricegum for clout. She has zero attraction towards him.

Last edited:
Just be Korean is law

Images 45

cope most women would gladly fuck them

A lot of the K-pop fan base is angry black females. Infact I’ve never seen a more anti white community, they make the retarded ethnics here look like equality babies in comparison. I’ve also never seen a more liberal/progressive community either. Every single one supports BLM and all that mumbo jumbo.

also they’re incredibly obnoxious. AN DAS ON PERIODT QWEEEN *fancam*. The ebonics used is so prevalent it’s odd. Maybe it’s the contrast between black women and Korean men that causes so many sheboons to “Stan” k-pop idols.

A lot of the K-pop fan base is angry black females. Infact I’ve never seen a more anti white community, they make the retarded ethnics here look like equality babies in comparison. I’ve also never seen a more liberal/progressive community either. Every single one supports BLM and all that mumbo jumbo.

also they’re incredibly obnoxious. AN DAS ON PERIODT QWEEEN *fancam*. The ebonics used is so prevalent it’s odd. Maybe it’s the contrast between black women and Korean men that causes so many sheboons to “Stan” k-pop idols.

This is an extremely HIGH IQ take. I would say the majority of kpop fan bases are chinks, weird white/spic foids, and angry nigger foids (don't even say black they don't deserve that kind of respect). They are some of the MOST anti-white racist excuses of human beings in the world. It's truly astonishing to watch.

And who with any shred of decency want to be someone that's like that? There's a reason why the best looking white foids tend to like country music. The most average looking white foids outstrip any of the best looking ethnic foids out there. Period.

Wtf kind of English is this?
What do you mean dumbass?
Are you retarded or something?
Its clear as fuck, what the fuck do you mean.
You streetshitting pakistani, curry i dont give a fuck lol all you sand niggers are the fucking same, go choke on a cows dick you fag

You fucking retarded faggot fuck dumbass idiot pussy dickhead asshole

Reeee is a fag

What do you mean dumbass?
Are you retarded or something?
Its clear as fuck, what the fuck do you mean.
You streetshitting pakistani, curry i dont give a fuck lol all you sand niggers are the fucking same, go choke on a cows dick you fag

You fucking retarded faggot fuck dumbass idiot pussy dickhead asshole

View attachment 380600
U mad?

Does k pop fag gooks are literally industrially made and retards buy that shit :feelskek:
Sind k Pop Fag Gooks buchstäblich industriell hergestellt und Retards kaufen diese Scheiße :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back