Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These are the Arab females of the west

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Checks every box, white boyfriend, hates her culture, convinced she looks European.

But they'll still larp as Muslims kek.

Inwouldnt consider them as "muslims"

Also every ex-muslim, ex-christian reddit sub is about bragging about doing degeneracy. They are trashy

Are you fucking moron ? The subreddit is called "ex Muslims" stop attacking Islam at every chance you get you fucking cuck. You're pissing me off too bad.

Are you fucking moron ? The subreddit is called "ex Muslims" stop attacking Islam at every chance you get you fucking cuck. You're pissing me off too bad.
My bad, changed it.

Why would u care? You make your own livlihood. If you dont wanna be religious, dont. In america your safe , and protected to make you own life desitions. They have no power over u. And if what they feel has such an impact on you, you shpuld reajust your priorities to accomate your goals and not theres. Be muslem cause you want to be , or dont be muslem cause your path to god pr lack there of is your path to take. Thats what america is about my dude.

Lmao, notice how they have a suicide hotline in the sidebar.

Why would u care? You make your own livlihood. If you dont wanna be religious, dont. In america your safe , and protected to make you own life desitions. They have no power over u. And if what they feel has such an impact on you, you shpuld reajust your priorities to accomate your goals and not theres. Be muslem cause you want to be , or dont be muslem cause your path to god pr lack there of is your path to take. Thats what america is about my dude.
I'm not Muslim or American. I't just seems like all the brown girls in the west hate their culture, hate their men, and only fuck white guys, this post just summarized that perfectly.

Inwouldnt consider them as "muslims"

Also every ex-muslim, ex-christian reddit sub is about bragging about doing degeneracy. They are trashy

allahu ackbar!!!

I used to be a regular poster on /r/exmuslim. This is what that place in a nutshell:

0. That place is a cringe anarchy.
1. Horny allahuakberwhores looking for cumskin cocks
2. Males (incels) there renounce islam with a hope of shagging white pussies, later many of them ended up at /r/incels
3. A big number of bluepilled ones stay there and keep orbiting those whores
4. All of them are 2nd gen immigrants, some of them larp as they are stranded in saudi
5. A very small number of genuine atheists from middle east (I know one extremely smart atheist guy from saudi, who is kinda friend of mine)
6. A good number of them larp as they have been "abused" by their muslim parents, but you can never make them notifying it to the law enforcement
7. The mod and the starter of that sub is a bongo currycel who orbits a currybitch, he made her mod as well I think, the bitch shags all white cocks in her 10 mile radius but keep the currycel in his place, he is completely devoid of his share of pussy, he only sniffs it from a distance.

I am actually grateful to that sub because I came to know about /r/incels there.

And no, I don't fall into category 2.

I used to be a regular poster on /r/exmuslim. This is what that place in a nutshell:

0. That place is a cringe anarchy.
1. Horny allahuakberwhores looking for cumskin cocks
2. Males (incels) there renounce islam with a hope of shagging white pussies, later many of them ended up at /r/incels
3. A big number of bluepilled ones stay there and keep orbiting those whores
4. All of them are 2nd gen immigrants, some of them larp as they are stranded in saudi
5. A very small number of genuine atheists from middle east (I know one extremely smart atheist guy from saudi, who is kinda friend of mine)
6. A good number of them larp as they have been "abused" by their muslim parents, but you can never make them notifying it to the law enforcement
7. The mod and the starter of that sub is a bongo currycel who orbits a currybitch, he made her mod as well I think, the bitch shags all white cocks in her 10 mile radius but keep the currycel in his place, he is completely devoid of his share of pussy, he only sniffs it from a distance.

I am actually grateful to that sub because I came to know about /r/incels there.

And no, I don't fall into category 2.
JFL, I knew all about this despite not having visited that cucked sub.

Did you come out of the womb blackpilled?

"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad, my champ!", my grandpa told while holding me just after I was born, came to know about it while I was 4 or 5, don't remember.

"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad, my champ!", my grandpa told while holding me just after I was born, came to know about it while I was 4 or 5, don't remember.
It's so over. :lul::lul::lul:

Its over for Arabcels in the West.
The white guy she is fucking is probably well bellow her league too, this just proves whites are volcel.

Legendary

I hate that sub. I made a thread asking why paki bitches worship white guys and got this response:

"I have a (white) German husband and I'm Pakistani. I don't think girls are actively worshipping white guys while neglecting Pakistani guys - in fact, all my Pakistani girlfriends, even after living and studying abroad married Pakistani guys. But I know many of them liked 'looking' at white guys... Here in Germany, most guys go regularly to the gym and take care of their bodies. The fact is that they're good to look at. Out of all my Pakistani and Indian friends here, only one or two go to the gym or have any sport they're passionate about. I go to the gym, take care of how I look like - I have the choice to choose a partner who does the same. That's only physical factors - let's talk about the emotional ones.
I was engaged to a Pakistani guy, which broke apart - after that I dated a couple of Pakistani guys. Just highlighting that to show I'm speaking from experience. Pakistani guys are emotionally totally immature. They need things to be done for them and conveniently assume that their girlfriend (or wife) will be their live-in mother. I've found it impossible to have a serious discussion with most of them. The first attitude I find annoying is that while I'm talking, they will crack jokes in the middle of the conversation, even if it isn't a funny talk. The second attitude I find horrible is their lack of belief in me telling the truth - they feel and act as though I don't know what I'm talking about. This happens all the time - I've faced this issue back in Pakistan and I face it here as well.
And last but not least - jealousy, possessiveness and neediness. Oh gods, I can't express how hampering this is to a real connection. Pakistani guys act possessive of random Pakistani girls! I've had guys act possessively around me even though I just met them! In a relationship, most of my experiences were heavily dominated by extremely stupid jealousy. Where are you? Why didn't you call? What are you wearing? The length of your sleeves is too short. This is too much. This is not decent. People can see you cleavage. I can see your cleavage. You're showing me your cleavage. You must want it. This is everyday life for a woman who decides to date or marry a Pakistani guy. Plus, all the pressure from his parents is enough to drive anyone crazy. Annoyingly, he will complain about this pressure to you, but he won't stand up to his parents or say a word to them about their behavior, no matter how scary or silly.
Western guys though, German guys in my experience - they listen to you. Their respect is evident. A girl's opinion holds weight with them. They treat you nicely. They share the emotional burden and joy of being in a relationship. Their family respects you and gives you privacy, accepts you and honors you. Their family knows that you are first and your schedule matters and only then do they ask for something, and they support you unconditionally. This has been my experience; even though I would like to think my German husband is an exception - all my friends who married German guys agree with me and their backgrounds are South Asian or South American - two regions where there's heavy patriarchy."

major suicide fuel

Forgot to add:

8. There are many cumskin non-muslim incels there as well, lurking to shag some allahuakberpussies, even some of them had success. cumskincels here should try this game tbh.

/r/exmuslim mod and his orbit:

IslamSlaveryComparison.png

JFL at the helplessness in his eyes, he is a UK currycel.

The mod at the UK exmuslim LGBT rally getting mogged by an arabgaychad:

The curry redittors at a topless "allah is gay" rally:
19875657_10155446542534493_3666294826635455548_n-825x340.jpg

Petition to rename /r/exmuslim to /r/murtaddeen

These people are SICK and VILE creatures. They need to be shunned.

I hate that sub. I made a thread asking why paki bitches worship white guys and got this response:

"I have a (white) German husband and I'm Pakistani. I don't think girls are actively worshipping white guys while neglecting Pakistani guys - in fact, all my Pakistani girlfriends, even after living and studying abroad married Pakistani guys. But I know many of them liked 'looking' at white guys... Here in Germany, most guys go regularly to the gym and take care of their bodies. The fact is that they're good to look at. Out of all my Pakistani and Indian friends here, only one or two go to the gym or have any sport they're passionate about. I go to the gym, take care of how I look like - I have the choice to choose a partner who does the same. That's only physical factors - let's talk about the emotional ones.
I was engaged to a Pakistani guy, which broke apart - after that I dated a couple of Pakistani guys. Just highlighting that to show I'm speaking from experience. Pakistani guys are emotionally totally immature. They need things to be done for them and conveniently assume that their girlfriend (or wife) will be their live-in mother. I've found it impossible to have a serious discussion with most of them. The first attitude I find annoying is that while I'm talking, they will crack jokes in the middle of the conversation, even if it isn't a funny talk. The second attitude I find horrible is their lack of belief in me telling the truth - they feel and act as though I don't know what I'm talking about. This happens all the time - I've faced this issue back in Pakistan and I face it here as well.
And last but not least - jealousy, possessiveness and neediness. Oh gods, I can't express how hampering this is to a real connection. Pakistani guys act possessive of random Pakistani girls! I've had guys act possessively around me even though I just met them! In a relationship, most of my experiences were heavily dominated by extremely stupid jealousy. Where are you? Why didn't you call? What are you wearing? The length of your sleeves is too short. This is too much. This is not decent. People can see you cleavage. I can see your cleavage. You're showing me your cleavage. You must want it. This is everyday life for a woman who decides to date or marry a Pakistani guy. Plus, all the pressure from his parents is enough to drive anyone crazy. Annoyingly, he will complain about this pressure to you, but he won't stand up to his parents or say a word to them about their behavior, no matter how scary or silly.
Western guys though, German guys in my experience - they listen to you. Their respect is evident. A girl's opinion holds weight with them. They treat you nicely. They share the emotional burden and joy of being in a relationship. Their family respects you and gives you privacy, accepts you and honors you. Their family knows that you are first and your schedule matters and only then do they ask for something, and they support you unconditionally. This has been my experience; even though I would like to think my German husband is an exception - all my friends who married German guys agree with me and their backgrounds are South Asian or South American - two regions where there's heavy patriarchy."

major suicide fuel
This is literally false and you come off as a female.

I know a dozen Pakistani guys and they're insanely chill. So much false propaganda, you're nuts in the head.

Edit my bad didn't know you were quoting a femoid. Agreed.

Forgot to add:

8. There are many cumskin non-muslim incels there as well, lurking to shag some allahuakberpussies, even some of them had success. cumskincels here should try this game tbh.

/r/exmuslim mod and his orbit:

IslamSlaveryComparison.png

JFL at the helplessness in his eyes, he is a UK currycel.

The mod at the UK exmuslim LGBT rally getting mogged by an arabgaychad:

The curry redittors at a topless "allah is gay" rally:
19875657_10155446542534493_3666294826635455548_n-825x340.jpg

Disgusting. Fucking disgusting.

major suicide fuel

Curry females are fucked in the head and extremely domineering, yet they complain about their men. I have no love for the men either but the hypocrisy enrages me.

I can't find the video but there is a video about huezilian woman married to european man. One of the things that one of the woman said was:
"My husband let me do everything that I want to. I can stay all night partying while he's taking care of the kids! While huezilian man wouldn't let me do that!

major suicide fuel
Females like that are why I support fgm.

Islam is a cancer. It deserves criticism and it needs to be removed from the west by force before it metastases.

I'm not Muslim or American. I't just seems like all the brown girls in the west hate their culture, hate their men, and only fuck white guys, this post just summarized that perfectly.

Islam is a cancer. It deserves criticism and it needs to be removed from the west by force before it metastases.

Right. So as judaism and christianty, all these imported baboonshit religions from the middleast are cancers. Fuck abraham.

I can't find the video but there is a video about huezilian woman married to european man. One of the things that one of the woman said was:
"My husband let me do everything that I want to. I can stay all night partying while he's taking care of the kids! While huezilian man wouldn't let me do that!

huezilian?

Right. So as judaism and christianty, all these imported baboonshit religions from the middleast are cancers. Fuck abraham.

Christianity i don't particularly mind as long as its Protestantism. Judaism should only be allowed in Israel.

Christianity i don't particularly mind as long as its Protestantism. Judaism should only be allowed in Israel.

There is no major difference between christianity, islam and judaism. Muhammad was a eastern orthodox hanifist christian (he later formed his own religion). All middleastern abrahamic religions are cancers.

There is no major difference between christianity, islam and judaism. Muhammad was a eastern orthodox hanifist christian (he later formed his own religion). All middleastern abrahamic religions are cancers.

To be honest I'm an atheist. I just don't normally talk about it. I'm generally not interested in religious belief because i have always been very suspicious of people who come along claiming to have all the answers and quite frankly a lot of relgions have some "funny" ideas. Like the dominant one on the subcontinent that worships cows. Or the fact that the Japanese up until the post war years thought their emperor was a living demigod.

What kind of school did you learn that from? That stuff is not even true, kek.

To be honest I'm an atheist. I just don't normally talk about it. I'm generally not interested in religious belief because i have always been very suspicious of people who come along claiming to have all the answers and quite frankly a lot of relgions have some "funny" ideas. Like the dominant one on the subcontinent that worships cows. Or the fact that the Japanese up until the post war years thought their emperor was a living demigod.

Abrahamic religions are not free stupid ideas as well, the whole torah is full of fairy tales (as the quran and old testament). Religions harbor stupidity. Those folk religions are on the verge of dying or already dead. Now these abrahamic shits need to die.

What kind of school did you learn that from? That stuff is not even true, kek.

You won't be able learn this from any islamic school (my major islamic training and hufz was from orthodox islamic school, a.k.a madrasah), because all muslim historians and biographers hid muhammed's pre-islamic past. I can write a whole post about this. Let me give you some pointers:

1. What was mohammed's family religion (hint: not christian)?
2. Who was Qotham? Why did he changed his name to "Muhammed"?
3. What is the identical term of "Muhammed" in the bible?
3. What was Muhammed's first wife's religion?
4. Who was Waraka-bin-nawfal?
5. Who was monk Bahira? What was his relationship with Muhammad?
6. What did Muhammed do at the St. Catherine's Monastery at sinai? Why did he use to visit multiple times during his youth?
7. Who where Hanifs?
8. What are the most common arabic christian names and terms (non-pagan)?
9. Why mohammed was so protective about christians in his early years? (Covenant of Mohammed at St. Catherine Monastery)

Question: if given the chance to appear on a cucktard media platform to discuss how she feels oppressed, as a Muslim woman, by Right wing white males, would the 'ex-muslim' woman accept?

Question: if given the chance to appear on a cucktard media platform to discuss how she feels oppressed, as a Muslim woman, by Right wing white males, would the 'ex-muslim' woman accept?
Probably.

Islam is cancer and needs to die already.

In what way? Who wants complete strangers questioning them about their life and life choices constantly because of their name and race? Seems extremely annoying and unnecessary. The muslims who come to the west need to adhere to our culture and general values. There are no laws that prohibits Muslims or those of Muslim descent to drink alcohol in the west.

Last edited:
All this is proof of is that the corrupting cultural forces of the West are eroding other cultures that move here.

All this is proof of is that the corrupting cultural forces of the West are eroding other cultures that move here.

The culture of the country you move to is the culture that you have to go by. If you move to the middle east, you go by their rules and cultural values. If you move to the west, you better adhere to that culture. If you want to fuck goats and arrest people for drinking alcohol, then get the fuck out of the west.