Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These are the Arab females of the west

This is the problem, they larp as Muslims even though they are ex-Muslims or don't identify with the religion, like wtf?

Islam is a cancer. It deserves criticism and it needs to be removed from the west by force before it metastases.
Islam is cancer and needs to die already.

In what way? Who wants complete strangers questioning them about their life and life choices constantly because of their name and race? Seems extremely annoying and unnecessary. The muslims who come to the west need to adhere to our culture and general values. There are no laws that prohibits Muslims or those of Muslim descent to drink alcohol in the west.
Fuck you, Islam is growing in numbers everyday and soon we muslims will take over Europe, kek

I am actually grateful to that sub because I came to know about /r/incels there.
That's how I discovered it aswell, I was lurking sending death threats to roasties. I made the same observations about that place aswell.

The only thing they annoys me about murtadeen is how clueless they are. Most of them have emotional regressions rather than intellectual and just end up blaming religion for an their problems.

Like we get it, you want to be "free", no one gives a shit but don't embarrass yourself how you have read the quran 10 times over but can't string a sentence in Arabic together.

Islam is cancer and needs to die already.

In what way? Who wants complete strangers questioning them about their life and life choices constantly because of their name and race? Seems extremely annoying and unnecessary. The muslims who come to the west need to adhere to our culture and general values. There are no laws that prohibits Muslims or those of Muslim descent to drink alcohol in the west.
Fuck off you cuck, we ain't gonna adhere to shit.

>tfw even brown skinned Qts don't want you

Feelsbad.

You won't be able learn this from any islamic school (my major islamic training and hufz was from orthodox islamic school, a.k.a madrasah), because all muslim historians and biographers hid muhammed's pre-islamic past. I can write a whole post about this. Let me give you some pointers:

1. What was mohammed's family religion (hint: not christian)?
2. Who was Qotham? Why did he changed his name to "Muhammed"?
3. What is the identical term of "Muhammed" in the bible?
3. What was Muhammed's first wife's religion?
4. Who was Waraka-bin-nawfal?
5. Who was monk Bahira? What was his relationship with Muhammad?
6. What did Muhammed do at the St. Catherine's Monastery at sinai? Why did he use to visit multiple times during his youth?
7. Who where Hanifs?
8. What are the most common arabic christian names and terms (non-pagan)?
9. Why mohammed was so protective about christians in his early years? (Covenant of Mohammed at St. Catherine Monastery)

You're hilarious LMFAO.

Oh no, this revelation about Prophet Muhammad family and first wife's previous beliefs is going to kill Islam now.

Islam is a cancer. It deserves criticism and it needs to be removed from the west by force before it metastases.
The west ? You mean the degenerate, cucked, low IQ west which is full of hypergamy, cuckolds, gays and fags and nearly everyone there is mentally ill ? We don't need Islam to destroy the western society as its already destroyed and deteriorating every second. The Jews are cucking you too hard everyday like mindless animals (which you are) and fags and you cucks can't do nothing about it like a whore getting gangbanged. Stop pissing me off you piece of fucking shit because i'm already in a shit mode.

The only thing they annoys me about murtadeen is how clueless they are. Most of them have emotional regressions rather than intellectual and just end up blaming religion for an their problems.

Like we get it, you want to be "free", no one gives a shit but don't embarrass yourself how you have read the quran 10 times over but can't string a sentence in Arabic together.
She's probably exaggerating everything she said in her post too, she is just blaming Islam for her hate of brown men.

Go ahead cumskin , many before you tried and they failed , what do you have more than that they had?

You're hilarious LMFAO.

Oh no, this revelation about Prophet Muhammad family and first wife's previous beliefs is going to kill Islam now.

Nothing is going to kill anything followed by billions of people. I am not telling anyone to leave his religion. These are just some basic historical facts everyone should know. And they can be found in the writings of authentic early muslim biographers like tabari and hisham.

Nothing is going to kill anything followed by billions of people. I am not telling anyone to leave his religion. These are just some basic historical facts everyone should know. And they can be found in the writings of authentic early muslim biographers like tabari and hisham.

Thing is, they're not facts, and some of them which you're trying to imply as negative or "faith shattering" isn't the case at all.

This is why I called you hilarious. Ex Muslims don't know anything about their faith, once they leave they start to learn about it from Christian sites like answering Islam and suddenly think they're muhadith.

Thing is, they're not facts, and some of them which you're trying to imply as negative or "faith shattering" isn't the case at all.

This is why I called you hilarious. Ex Muslims don't know anything about their faith, once they leave they start to learn about it from Christian sites like answering Islam and suddenly think they're muhadith.

I spend my entire higher-secondary education at islamic school (i.e. madrasah). I am also a (half) hafeez. Brought up in a salafist sunni family. Used to work as a full time dayee for a couple of years. Instead of going to secular school, if I would follow the whole curricula there I would graduate as a daorah-e-hadith (MS equivalent) by now.

My questions can't be found in sites like answering islam, well I am not that familiar about that site very well tbh.

I'm not Muslim or American. I't just seems like all the brown girls in the west hate their culture, hate their men, and only fuck white guys, this post just summarized that perfectly.

That's an injustice and a crime that needs to be rectified.

The west ? You mean the degenerate, cucked, low IQ west which is full of hypergamy, cuckolds, gays and fags and nearly everyone there is mentally ill ? We don't need Islam to destroy the western society as its already destroyed and deteriorating every second. The Jews are cucking you too hard everyday like mindless animals (which you are) and fags and you cucks can't do nothing about it like a whore getting gangbanged. Stop pissing me off you piece of fucking shit because i'm already in a shit mode.
In Afghanistan the muslims sport fuck little boys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

In many muslim countries men can take up to 4 wives. Polygamy is as bad as hypergamy because it creates more incels. No wonder the refugees are raping so many women in the West, because Abdul and Chaddam have their harems and hoard all the women.

Old school Christianity is best. One man, one woman.

I spend my entire higher-secondary education at islamic school (i.e. madrasah). I am also a (half) hafeez. Brought up in a salafist sunni family. Used to work as a full time dayee for a couple of years. Instead of going to secular school, if I would follow the whole curricula there I would graduate as a daorah-e-hadith (MS equivalent) by now.

My questions can't be found in sites like answering islam, well I am not that familiar about that site very well tbh.

Do you know what hafeez is? Please tell me how that gives you knowledge about Islam?

Secondly I doubt you learned much (if that story is even true) given the things you come out with which are typical Christian apologist arguments (which you once again never back up with actual sources)

You keep talking about being a "salaafi" like that makes you something special lmao, like have you ever heard the madhahib before?

Do you know what hafeez is? Please tell me how that gives you knowledge about Islam?

Secondly I doubt you learned much (if that story is even true) given the things you come out with which are typical Christian apologist arguments (which you once again never back up with actual sources)

You keep talking about being a "salaafi" like that makes you something special lmao, like have you ever heard the madhahib before?

So instead of answering his questions you really just said "You're hilarious LMFAO"?

Obviously hufz only is not going to give you any knowledge on islam, I mentioned that to proof that my primary education was based at an orthodox islamic school.

As for learning we had quite an extensive studies on Ahadtih (Sihah-Sittah, Nasrul Ba'ari, Jood-ul-Mune'em, Faidh-ul Hadii and a couple of more), Tafseer (Tabari, Ibn Kathir mainly), Also some introductory usul-al-fiqh as well. We also learn some mantiq too and some from Al-Ghazali. I believe I am not dumb enough to learn those.

And obviously those questions I posed, all of them can be found from islamic sources (except the number 2, for obvious reasons). A simple google search should be enough to reveal the sources, I don't have time to curate all those for you, you should be able to find them yourself. And "muhammed" was never a pagan name, it's an arabic term mentioned in the arabic torah, but his family was arabian pagan (most common knowledge, ask any knowledgeable native arabic speaker).

I mentioned salafi (more specifically, my family is ahl-al-hadith) to show I am from a very strict background. No, Salaf is not a madhab.

So instead of answering his questions you really just said "You're hilarious LMFAO"?

1. I've seen those questions including their refutations. He basically got these from Christian apologist sites.

2. He hasn't given any sources. I am or was hoping he would so I can embarrass him since he thinks no one on this board has a single clue about Islam but himself.

Along with this, his other posts give me the a funny impression of him, hence my reaction.

I'm not Muslim or American. I't just seems like all the brown girls in the west hate their culture, hate their men, and only fuck white guys, this post just summarized that perfectly.
And most white women in the west hate their culture and hate their men. What's your point? Something like 80 percent of western converts to your death cult are white women.

It's good that you're getting a tiny, insignificant taste of what it's like. Hopefully many more Muslim women denounce the death cult and start taking white dick.

1. I've seen those questions including their refutations. He basically got these from Christian apologist sites.

2. He hasn't given any sources. I am or was hoping he would so I can embarrass him since he thinks no one on this board has a single clue about Islam but himself.

Along with this, his other posts give me the a funny impression of him, hence my reaction.

These are obvious basic knowledge on seerah, ok since you are keep telling the same thing again and again, let's start with the first question.

1. What was mohammed's family religion?

Muhammad is from the Quraish tribe, to know about the Quraish pantheon, please read "Kitab al Asnam" by "Hishab Ibn-Al Karbi".

Now I know you are going to say Hisham Al Karbi is not an islamic source (he was not a muhaddith). Obviously a detailed descriptions of the gods of Quraish can't be found in Quran or Hadith. His tribe was not related to any "abrahamic faith".

To prove, let me ask one question, what is the full name of Abdul Muttalib's father?

Hope these sluts get caught by their families and killed

These are obvious basic knowledge on seerah, ok since you are keep telling the same thing again and again, let's start with the first question.

1. What was mohammed's family religion?

Muhammad is from the Quraish tribe, to know about the Quraish pantheon, please read "Kitab al Asnam" by "Hishab Ibn-Al Karbi".

Now I know you are going to say Hisham Al Karbi is not an islamic source (he was not a muhaddith). Obviously a detailed descriptions of the gods of Quraish can't be found in Quran or Hadith. His tribe was not related to any "abrahamic faith".

To prove, let me ask one question, what is the full name of Abdul Muttalib's father?

Lmao, relying on someone mutruk. Also if you knew about Ilminster ultimate hadeeth you'd understand the importance of chains which is a much more reliable way of understanding a sources authenticity. There's a whole section on this book on apologist sites, which is probably why you can't actually reference what part of his book your referring to. Is this why you became a murtad, bullshit like this lol?

Now stop beating around the Bush . Make your argument properly with your actual sources and be clear what you're trying to prove.

And most white women in the west hate their culture and hate their men. What's your point? Something like 80 percent of western converts to your death cult are white women.

It's good that you're getting a tiny, insignificant taste of what it's like. Hopefully many more Muslim women denounce the death cult and start taking white dick.
80% of Western converts are white females? JFL stop taking facts out of your anus
Most of the converts are incels tier.
White women hating white men is bullshit made by coping alt right retards, they don't hate you because you're white they hate you because you're ugly, see the Nazi Chad tinder experiment

Last edited:
They are living in white countries, so it would be strange if they did not get involved with white men in a white majority country. Also white girls are the worst, they are the ones who get involved with interracial couples.

Also white girls are the worst, they are the ones who get involved with interracial couples.
I honestly wish this were true, but it isn't.

Lmao, relying on someone mutruk. Also if you knew about Ilminster ultimate hadeeth you'd understand the importance of chains which is a much more reliable way of understanding a sources authenticity. There's a whole section on this book on apologist sites, which is probably why you can't actually reference what part of his book your referring to. Is this why you became a murtad, bullshit like this lol?

Now stop beating around the Bush . Make your argument properly with your actual sources and be clear what you're trying to prove.

I am trying to prove the point 1 of 9 statements (or questions) that made before.

I am trying to prove Muhammed's family (Quraish, Banu Hashim clan) was pagan

I have mentioned this already, can't you fucking read?

Now answer these two:

1. What is the name of Abdul Muttalib's Father?
2. Who was Abu-Lahab? What was his religion?

Last edited:
[ hates her culture
low iq thread
religion =/= culture, she didn't say she hated her culture
people have different personalities, some are religious, some are not. This is what happens in every country that doesn''t force religion on people by violence or social pressure. And even in religiously oppressive countries you have a lot of people that don't believe in god, they just play along to have a normal life.

80% of Western converts are white females? JFL stop taking facts out of your anus
Most of the converts are incels tier.
White women hating white men is bullshit made by coping alt right retards, they don't hate you because you're white they hate you because you're ugly, see the Nazi Chad tinder experiment
It's literally something like 70-80 percent. Look it up.

I would obliterate all muslim majority countries with multiple Tsar Bombas if I could - to any muslim reading this - your religion is aids. You worship a pedophile prophet with delusions of grandeur (who didn't exist btw but even if he did just LOL @ you worshipping a pedo)
On top of that Islam means 'submission' meaning you're a cuck for life. Just lol @ throwing your life away for this LOW IQ religion which contributes nothing to the world except gang rape

I would obliterate all muslim majority countries with multiple Tsar Bombas if I could - to any muslim reading this - your religion is aids. You worship a pedophile prophet with delusions of grandeur (who didn't exist btw but even if he did just LOL @ you worshipping a pedo)
On top of that Islam means 'submission' meaning you're a cuck for life. Just lol @ throwing your life away for this LOW IQ religion which contributes nothing to the world except gang rape

13607.JPG

Shitskin sandnigger Mudslime cope.

The west is economically advanced and has already been through its delusional religious phase. Muslims are LOW iq sandniggers with no culture except circumcision, repressing and beating their women, worshipping a PEDO prophet and generally living in total stupidiity

Why do you come to europe? Cos your countries are pure unfiltered shit, while Western world is an economic powerhouse in comparison. Without oil the middle east youd be living in huts like the primitive animals you are

innocence-muslims-protests.jpg

fucking lol @ these ugly monkeys
Getting their cocks cut forever reducing their sexual pleasure and sensitivity in the name of a pedophile prophet who never existed. Can't get more cucked than that :D

Getting their cocks cut forever reducing their sexual pleasure and sensitivity in the name of a pedophile prophet who never existed. Can't get more cucked than that :D
moma-memri-tv-by-allah-behave-yourself-i-will-give-you-19260236.png

I wish i was president.
First thing i would do, grab the big red button - point to Iran/Saudi/Yemen on the map, issue the order then:
2d6964768949f939d81b1881e2523158.gif

Less sandnigger mudslimes infesting the planet like roaches. Its a start

The butthurt is real , here is for you :
41Fp0qCClYL.jpg

I wish i was president.
First thing i would do, grab the big red button - point to Iran/Saudi/Yemen on the map, issue the order then:
2d6964768949f939d81b1881e2523158.gif

Less sandnigger mudslimes infesting the planet like roaches. Its a start
zbnqao9l.jpg

The butthurt is real , here is for you :
41Fp0qCClYL.jpg
Bro I think you sandniggers will be needing the lube for the boys you rape
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

Nice try tho :cool:

Also youll be needing lots of lube for your dry, desensitized, cracked, numb and useless circumcised cocks, so when your wanking you can simulate the action of a normal dick. lmfao. You're literally missing some of your dick because your family worships a pedophile false prophet. Cant believe how cucked mudslimes are. No wonder your countries are so fucked with average IQ's that low to believe such nonsense

Last edited:
I am trying to prove the point 1 of 9 statements (or questions) that made before.

I am trying to prove Muhammed's family (Quraish, Banu Hashim clan) was pagan

I have mentioned this already, can't you fucking read?

Now answer these two:

1. What is the name of Abdul Muttalib's Father?
2. Who was Abu-Lahab? What was his religion?

You absolute retard, everyone already knows quraish were fucking pagans, they're the ones who first opposed Islam.

You know what's more hilarious, you were obviously a Shia and think that's what Muslims in general believe. No fucking wonder you come out with this. Most murtadeen I've seen also were shia, mostly dumb Iranians. But due to how stupid your argument is I'm not even sure if you ever were Muslim to begin with.

No, you tell me what their religion was in accordance to sunni orthodox Islam, the one that over 80% Muslims adhere to. Let's see if you know the basics here.

Last edited:
I don't know how people believe these religions when scientists already debunked Adam and Eve with evolution theory and the age of the world. Most priests and shiekhs don't agree with each other. Every religious person thinks he and his group is the right group and only they will go to heaven. But why would god make a world of billions of people only to let a couple million into heaven?

Some people say all you have to do is believe in god and be a good person to get into heaven. Others say you need to pray everyday and do many other routines. Muslims can't agree on which direction to pray or if wearing the hijab is mandatory or what day to start fasting. Anyone who disagrees with one another are kaffers in each other's eyes.