Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are people calling us out

I FUCKING HATEEEEEE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WISH I COULD KILL ALL OF THEM FUCK THE CUKS!!!!!!!!!

All of them look like i could kill them barehanded, not even a single molecule of testosterone was seen that day.

They look more like incels than ppl on this site. Wtf is going on?

There's a low T pandemic out there holy shit.

Incels in denial

Sub 5's without any semblance of awareness. Just a reminder: These guys all think they're at least a 6/10.

You know why they call us out because they know they will get support if shit goes south they know incels is an unpopular name so trash talking it wont get them in to much trouble. If they talked shit about a female movement tho they would get their feelings hurt and incel would be thrown in their direction. Its always easy to kick something when its already down

No wonder a new batch of fakecels are exposed here every few weeks. I honestly can’t take this place seriously anymore

I’ll grant you 1,5,6,7, and 9 though a few of those are just fatcels

The site certainly doesn’t live up to its title. I’d be surprised if 40% of this forum was legit
You're retarded if you think mogging them means you're a fakecel. You think average men arent incels in the west?

I surprised a cuck would use the term "clit-owner" that's something we would say. OH WAIT, incel say what

s49mabmc32701.jpg

the fakecels on this forum probably mogs them

They know they're only a breakup or a prolonged dry spell away from belonging on braincels, and that's why they lash out.

I’m waiting for one, just ONE guy who doesn’t look like he overdosed on Soy to truly call us out let alone a Pat Tillman lookalike who thinks incels are aliens or never registered the term because he was busy LIVING life.

Bottom tier men shitting on other bottom tier men.
they think shitting on us will place them higher in the hierarchy
just shit on the inkels bruh to show the world that ur a lil bit better than them
jfl scavengers virtue signaling

Bottom tier men shitting on other bottom tier men. Keep it like that, someday a hairy feminist will award you fucks with her pussy.
5yo Lil Tyrone and her pet chihuahua have already fucked that man-hating landwhale more than bacteria in a petri dish.

#Numales getting leftovERs afte Lil Tyrone and a chihuahua.

You see boys, these fellars are what you may refer to as a "Chad".

I’ve seen and continue to see normies with gfs, yes

ALL of them
outliers and that also depends on the city. again, you're delusional if you believe that. a 5/10 male in the west barely gets any matches in the west

nice investigative work, jfl ugly men shitting on other ugly men

outliers and that also depends on the city. again, you're delusional if you believe that. a 5/10 male in the west barely gets any matches in the west
JFL if you think everyone in the West is on Tinder. Most normies actually leave the house to interact with each other. Only narcicists, and desperate people seriously use Tinder. And no, the thousands of normie couples that I’ve seen throughout my travels aren’t outliers. You’re either coping in the hopes that maybe you can rationalize you’re situation instead of facing up to the fact that you’re a genetic dead end, or just a failed normie who once again wants to justify your situation and your presence here

JFL if you think everyone in the West is on Tinder. Most normies actually leave the house to interact with each other. Only narcicists, and desperate people seriously use Tinder. And no, the thousands of normie couples that I’ve seen throughout my travels aren’t outliers. You’re either coping in the hopes that maybe you can rationalize you’re situation instead of facing up to the fact that you’re a genetic dead end, or just a failed normie who once again wants to justify your situation and your presence here
you're incredibly retarded for someone with 13k posts on here. tinder is real life

They'll get blackpilled in their own time.

you're incredibly retarded for someone with 13k posts on here. tinder is real life
Yes, an app that’s only used by less than 50 million people across most of the 1st and 2nd world is real life. When’s the last time you touched a calculator

Last edited:
Yes, an app that’s only used by less than 50 million people across most of the 1st and 2nd world is real life. When’s the last time you touched a calculator
13k and still not blackpilled.

lmao these are the people that say they would beat up an incel if they saw one on the street :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

There’s not a single man among them who resemble the appearance of a human being.

"What are you saying, silly inkel? These guys are definitely chads that have sexual intercourse with clit-owners everyday." :soy:

Are you dancing around my question because you aren’t capable of doing basic math
no, because your question was stupid. every single girl uses tinder, again how are you 13k posts on an incel forum and still not blackpilled? fuck off if you think average men can get women in the west.

Are you serious?, every single one of them was below average
Yeah, low tier normies are below average
no, because your question was stupid. every single girl uses tinder, again how are you 13k posts on an incel forum and still not blackpilled? fuck off if you think average men can get women in the west.
Ok so you can’t do basic math good to know. I won’t waste anymore time with you. Come back when you have the capacity to use a calculator, preferably a google calculator so that your slow mind doesn’t get lost. When you do, divide 50 million by 2,060,241,052. That’s the percentage of women who actually use tinder

Yeah, low tier normies are below average

Ok so you can’t do basic math good to know. I won’t waste anymore time with you. Come back when you have the capacity to use a calculator, preferably a google calculator so that your slow mind doesn’t get lost. When you do, divide 50 million by 2,060,241,052. That’s the percentage of women who actually use tinder
i dont give a fuck about your fake statistic about 50 million women being on tinder. nearly every girl you'll see outside is on tinder. stop coping faggot

i dont give a fuck about your fake statistic about 50 million women being on tinder. nearly every girl you'll see outside is on tinder. stop coping faggot
Come back when your IQ is higher than 60

its over a great majority of men

ITcels are truecels. Its over for them.

It’s all ugly white men, why do they do this to themselves? I probably mog all of them because I don’t have the face of a soyboy. They just all male equivalent of a bitch face.