Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are people calling us out

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

To be fair a few of those guys mog all of the legit members here. Those guys are low tier normies at worst

Bottom tier men shitting on other bottom tier men. Keep it like that, someday a hairy feminist will award you fucks with her pussy.

Just another way for normies to make fun of virgins.

To be fair a few of those guys mog all of the legit members here. Those guys are low tier normies at worst
Nah they are subhuman jfl if you think any of them are normal people

typical normie smoke grenade throwers...

"i get laid all the time, bro..."

These people are incels who like to bash on other incels to make their own situation feel better. They are basically non chad versions of @Nothingness

"clit-owner"

soy overload

They look like incels tbh.

all of them mog me kek

Nah they are subhuman jfl if you think any of them are normal people
No wonder a new batch of fakecels are exposed here every few weeks. I honestly can’t take this place seriously anymore
Still inceltier for 2019
I’ll grant you 1,5,6,7, and 9 though a few of those are just fatcels
This forum is fakecels.co; the domain names just hasn't been bought yet.
The site certainly doesn’t live up to its title. I’d be surprised if 40% of this forum was legit

I'd rather stay incel than having their genetic.

They've all got that dead soulless look in their eyes like a retard about to stab something or a pyromaniac staring at the flames.

Now I know why they attack us, because we make fun of their soyboy and cuck faces.

No wonder a new batch of fakecels are exposed here every few weeks. I honestly can’t take this place seriously anymore

The site certainly doesn’t live up to its title. I’d be surprised if 40% of this forum was legit
I don't mog them, but they are certainly ugly as fuck too. There are ones who could do better if they weren't so obese.

across the board look low T i guess thats why they disagree with us

The website is for incels not deformed balding 4'11 indian burn victims or uglier

I don't mog them, but they are certainly ugly as fuck too. There are ones who could do better if they weren't so obese.
As I said most of these guys are low tier normiessome of them are incel tier sure, but people on this thread are acting as if they were trucels

Who are these igly fucks?
These people are incels who like to bash on other incels to make their own situation feel better. They are basically non chad versions of @Nothingness
Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they try to sacrifece us to win the game

Mogs me because white

Look at the vacant expressions on their face. Complete lack of introspection. @BlkPillPres

what can do this cucks ,krav maga or poison us whit soylent

Lmao and there are 98 guests
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL anybody here who actually mogs half of these guys needs to leave
None of those fags look like they've lifted a weight in their life.

Every one of them facially mogs me though.

What are they trying to gain with their anti incel stance?

They all have the NPC brainwashed look to them. I don't know how to describe it but they look like brainwashed robots (ded srs)

Half of them mog me, the other half are probably fags and they have almost foid-level easy access to sex.

These fuckers look like people who use IncelQueers and I wouldn't be surprised if they did tbh.

”clit owner”

:feelskek: Too bad he’s not one of us.