Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These are pedophile Hunters I respect- Vitaly makes them shave bald instead of calling police

none of them deserve respect

total agecuck death

this is such bs. there was a guy in my town who tried to expose pedos and he got riddled with bullets.

14yo fucking already but youre bad man mr 18yo plus man for thinking anything about them. retarded world

Last edited:
this is such bs. there was a guy in my town who tried to expose pedos and he got riddled with bullets.
Was it on the news? Where do you live I want to see what happened

they fucking and teen foids who body mog hag roasties but they just innocent babies.

I thought being a pedophile is neck beard activity, like the whole discord Kitten meme
no it is the natural behaviour of men for most of history

I thought being a pedophile is neck beard activity, like the whole discord Kitten meme

Read this if you have enough patience:

And there is another post of mine right below it that further explains what I meant.

It’s cucked that a 18 year old can go to jail for having sex with a 17 year old
its really simple to tell if they are ready for sex. soys, foids and faggots make it complicated.