Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s women and normies on this forum and they want to get you

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8852

Cope all you want but 60% of the users (my estimate) on this Forum aren’t who they say they are. Rather they are people who want you dead. Inceltears want you dead. It’s only a matter of time till they start getting us. I was walking home and I kept hearing footsteps and chuckling, it’s probably one of them trying to get me. Stay safe brocels

Why do they care so much?

She could be saying that to "Divide & conquer" & try to cause infighting here though.

there is a user with most generic posts here, all he posts is stuff like "Guys i'm depressed and i want to kill myself" I could be wrong ofc about him.

They infiltrate and they try to collapse the community. Always has been.

There are many GraYfags who aer basically retarded.

:feelswhat: they need an ai generator to reach 500 posts

Funny GIF

View attachment 1282805
Cope all you want but 60% of the users (my estimate) on this Forum aren’t who they say they are. Rather they are people who want you dead. Inceltears want you dead. It’s only a matter of time till they start getting us. I was walking home and I kept hearing footsteps and chuckling, it’s probably one of them trying to get me. Stay safe brocels
@Fat Link

That means there is some blue member here that is an infiltrator with AI generated posts :giga::whatfeels::shock::worryfeels:. Creepy af and we don’t know which one

That means there is some blue member here that is an infiltrator with AI generated posts :giga::whatfeels::shock::worryfeels:. Creepy af and we don’t know which one
There’s probably some that are Redcels, purplecels etc

View attachment 1282805
Bro thinks he is important enough to have people after him IRL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

why they put in that much effort for what reason would she bother with this

I suspect some users of being femoids tbh.
I agree. A lot of users give off foid vibes. Especially the ones who tease you a little and say things that could be taken sexually. Like dawg?

from infiltrator standpoint it's not hard to fit in here if one isn't dumb as fuck. Just post generic stuff once in a while

I agree. A lot of users give off foid vibes. Especially the ones who tease you a little and say things that could be taken sexually. Like dawg?
Lonelyus, nice_try & comradespiderman29 seem like femoids to be.

Why do they care so much?
Because they are females and soys which is to say mindless libtarded lemmings that believe everything the Jew media says about lonely males without question.

Which of course is that we’re all like Elliot Rodger and are secretly plotting to go on a killing spree against soys, cunts, Chads, Stacies and normies etc, etc.

Also that we plan to rape them at anytime even though it’s statistically far more likely Chad or some normie will rape them since we don’t even have access to women.

They view themselves as fighting the good fight against the bad guys in a tribalistic us vs. them sense even though all the nominal males over there are simply incels in denial and 99.9% of the females are actually angry at us because it’s socially unacceptable for them to hate Chad for either not committing or not wanting to be with them because they are too gross in one way or the other ie fat or fatter than me, won’t shave their pits, severely mentally ill etc, etc.

Maybe @Fat Link was a foid this whole time :giga::giga:

View attachment 1282805
@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link

Because they are females and soys which is to say mindless libtarded lemmings that believe everything the Jew media says about lonely males without question.

Which of course is that we’re all like Elliot Rodger and are secretly plotting to go on a killing spree against soys, cunts, Chads, Stacies and normies etc, etc.

Also that we plan to rape them at anytime even though it’s statistically far more likely Chad or some normie will rape them since we don’t even have access to women.

They view themselves as fighting the good fight against the bad guys in a tribalistic us vs. them sense even though all the nominal males over there are simply incels in denial and 99.9% of the females are actually angry at us because it’s socially unacceptable for them to hate Chad for either not committing or not wanting to be with them because they are too gross in one way or the other ie fat or fatter than me, won’t shave their pits, severely mentally ill etc, etc.
Is there a way to ban all these retards with generated posts?

"Women love me more than you" No virgin shaming btw