Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this Perfect Girl in My Class

7339er said:
Go for it dude. 

We have been blackpilled here too much to believe in that romcom shit where the ugly guy gets the pretty girl and the Chad doesnt. But if you really believe she is different, you should go for it, try and talk to her and get her out on a date.

I wish you luck.

She is like that. It's funny how a bunch of people who don't even know her want to make a judgement. Believe me, I have very little faith in almost all girls out there. But I'm a college underclassman so I'm at the age where the very rare sheltered unicorn can still exist.

KEK

Red Shambhala said:
This. 
Incels sometimes believe that Chad prefers used-up bimbo sluts. Like there were these failed attempts to create female versions of the Chad/virgin meme and they replaced the Chad with a bimbo and the virgin with a girl-next-door-type. But cute/innocence/non-degenerate is the new bimbo. It's not only incels who like these cute girls, Chad also has to listen to blue-haired feminists talking about "rape", Chad is also tired of that BS and Chad thinks the same thing we think when seeing a girl that looks non-degenerate and pure.

In the meme you're talking about, it's clearly stated that Becky still fucks chad and have tons of orbiters. The only real difference between them is the clothing

ItheIthe said:
7339er said:
Go for it dude.
We have been blackpilled here too much to believe in that romcom shit where the ugly guy gets the pretty girl and the Chad doesnt. But if you really believe she is different, you should go for it, try and talk to her and get her out on a date.
I wish you luck.
She is like that. It's funny how a bunch of people who don't even know her want to make a judgement. Believe me, I have very little faith in almost all girls out there. But I'm a college underclassman so I'm at the age where the very rare sheltered unicorn can still exist.

that explains everything tbh. you have a whole lot of frustration coming your way if you think that girl is a clean virgin. Girls these days are sexual in middle school

ItheIthe said:
She's in the middle. https://imgur.com/a/DptLP

fucking LOL if you think you have a chance

girls like this only want the creme de la creme sperm painting their vaginal walls

just lol if you think you have a chance with her if you are an incel. Also I can tell just by looking at this picture shes not the unicorn princess you think she is

anon_899 said:
KEK

In the meme you're talking about, it's clearly stated that Becky still fucks chad and have tons of orbiters. The only real difference between them is the clothing

I don't want to be that guy but there is like a 90% probability that she has choked or is choking on Chads cock. Especially if she has a relatively high sexual market value. She is probably just the type of female that is generally polite to people in public but this absolutely doesn't imply that she is "pure". Most females whom are truly monogamous in western society are either mentally challenged and/or very, very oblong looking.

if you need something to take your mind off her, just imagine what her Chad boyfriend is doing to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGRHZFElvc&feature=youtu.be&t=1m15s

"he'll have his cock right deep in her gob, and then in her vag. Out the vag, and straight back in the gob"

ItheIthe said:
No, she's sheltered. I can tell. Believe me, I have good judgement. She's one of those hyper-rare ones.

I highly doubt it but I hope that your judgement is accurate. Even if she is "pure", it would likely be due to having an overprotective father. Women like are her are just fresh meat to be ravaged, defiled and emotionally destroyed by Chad. In college her sexual options will open up immensely. Op is content to get a fleeting smile from her while Chad is stalking this "pure" woman like a predator, while swinging his dick.