Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this Perfect Girl in My Class

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm slow to actually believe in women. But this one stands out. She's short and tan with curly blonde hair. Brown eyes. Absolute beauty.

She dresses modestly yet is still gorgeous. Respectful to everyone. Cutest smile in the world. Warm and lovely eyes. Genuine and modest from what I can tell. I wish so badly that I could have her. Unfortunately, I am not Chad and I also have no idea how to talk to girls. Instead, I am destined to live a life of loneliness and maybe get used up scraps when all is said and done.

You've been blinded by pussy.
She isn't special, no woman is.

Try talking to her. Doesn't have to be a move. Just ask how she's doing, say hello and make some eye contact with her. It's really a big step to helping you just deal with her presence.

Those types are usually the most cruel and twisted. They hide it all inside.

she sucks dicks too, dont forget that

coldmachinery said:
Try talking to her. Doesn't have to be a move. Just ask how she's doing, say hello and make some eye contact with her. It's really a big step to helping you just deal with her presence.

Nah, reality is going to ruin it for him. 
I don't want any other incel getting fucked over

>muh western women are degenerates
>develops oneitis when he sees a Stacy
Just lol

coldmachinery said:

I can't. I have nothing to talk about at all. Also I am retarded in these situations.

I hate the ones most who try to hide how much dick they have sucked.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Just lol

Lol. Very much this. Such an ironic post!

ItheIthe said:
coldmachinery said:
I can't. I have nothing to talk about at all. Also I am retarded in these situations.
If you end up making eye contact just smile and say hey, and move on with your life. I'm telling you, this helps get that monkey off your back. It's not going to make you more suicidal. Talking to pretty girls who are decent people or at least not turbo cunts is healthy.

She is having an orgy as I type this. It's over. Pics?

She chokes on Chad's cock every 2 days with teors of joy falling down her cheeks.
Chad then proceeds to leave and ghost her until he's horny again. She's at Chads disposal.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Just lol

Yes 99%+ of western women are degenerates. I have made it clear that there are a few outliers. And she seems to be one.

incelman said:
She is having an orgy as I type this. It's over. Pics?

I don't think she has an Insta

She has had cum in her mouth.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Just lol

These guys sound all tough and blackpilled but when the right girl comes along or when a girl shows them the slightest bit of attention all that shit goes out the window.

RopeForSluts said:
She has had cum in her mouth.

I really don't think she has. She genuinely seems like that .01% and that is very valuable.

ItheIthe said:
I really don't think she has. She genuinely seems like that .01% and that is very valuable.

You're in some serious denial

ItheIthe said:

I think your "crush" on this femshit is deluding you and making you believe positive things about her.

I'm sure she takes and lusts for Chad's cawk just like any other roastie.

There are no unicorns.

And why would you find difficulty with talking to her? Just talk to her like any other human being. Just don't think it's going to lead to anywhere. Is she pretty? If yes, then only being at least chadlite will possibly get your foot in the door. Otherwise, forget it.

incelman said:
FUUUUUUCK.

YOOO I FOUND HER ON FACEBOOK AFTER A LONG TIME OF SEARCHING. GONNA SHARE A PIC SHE'S A BEAUT.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Just lol

this. Wake the fuck up. Tyrones probably running trains on her every weekend. No such thing as a good girl in 2017

ItheIthe said:
YOOO I FOUND HER ON FACEBOOK AFTER A LONG TIME OF SEARCHING. GONNA SHARE A PIC SHE'S A BEAUT. BUT THE REVERABLE MEN HERE ARE RIGHT. SAME OLD FEMOID.

YES. SHOW US IT.

incelman said:
YES. SHOW US IT.

I will soon. She used to be really ugly. All the sudden she got really gorgeous. Maybe that explains some of her modest behavior.

Don't even bother, you're not a Chad, she doesn't give a single fuck about you. Sorry, but that's the truth.

ItheIthe said:
I will soon. She used to be really ugly. All the sudden she got really gorgeous. Maybe that explains some of her modest behavior.

HOW DID SHE ASCEND?

incelman said:
HOW DID SHE ASCEND?

Idk but I bet she's a virgin. I'm pretty good at judging people. Her personality and what she posts doesn't match with her looks. She seems like one of those rare ultra-sheltered girls.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Just lol

even if you have been thoroughly blackpilled, it is pretty hard to just say i hate all women. lust for pussy after never having any, can make you go crazy

I LOOKED AT HER PROFILE. SHE HAS THE EXACT SAME MAJOR AS ME. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY I'VE OBSERVED HER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND I HAVE PRETTY GOOD JUDGEMENT. SHE'S GENUINELY DIFFERENT. IF I CAN'T GET HER IN THESE NEXT 4 YEARS IT. IS. OVER. I WILL TRULY GIVE UP ON ANYTHING. I FOUND THE UNICORN.

ItheIthe said:
Idk but I bet she's a virgin. I'm pretty good at judging people. Her personality and what she posts doesn't match with her looks. She seems like one of those rare ultra-sheltered girls.

EVERY GIRL IS DEFILLED SINCE BIRTH.

She's in the middle. https://imgur.com/a/DptLP

Talk to her and have conversations with her, see how she acts with you, is she enthusiastic? or is she sort of annoyed? If she is enthusiastic, great, but keep in mind she might be friendzoning you (girls tend to do this with sub 8 men); if she becomes your friend, keep in mind that she might not actually be attracted to you, see like I said, beware of the friendzone! Also if you manage to get her, take things slowly and don't mention sex unless she mentions it first.

But never forget if you're ugly, I don't think she is attracted and if you were to actually get with her, chances of her cheating with a good looking guy are very high, because chances are there is another good looking guy in your class who thinks she is cute and who wants her. Good Luck boyo

iiiTeMpeR said:
Talk to her and have conversations with her, see how she acts with you, is she enthusiastic? or is she sort of annoyed? If she is enthusiastic, great, but keep in mind she might be friendzoning you (girls tend to do this with sub 8 men); if she becomes your friend, keep in mind that she might not actually be attracted to you, see like I said, beware of the friendzone! Also if you manage to get her, take things slowly and don't mention sex unless she mentions it first.

But never forget if you're ugly, I don't think she is attracted and if you were to actually get with her, chances of her cheating with a good looking guy are very high, because chances are there is another good looking guy in your class who thinks she is cute and who wants her. Good Luck boyo

Talking isn't easy for me. There's something different about my brain.

ItheIthe said:
She's in the middle. https://imgur.com/a/DptLP

a girl like that is property of chad

One rule for most incels is to not ever develop a "oneitis."

The least you could do now is talk to her. If you build up with her and ask her out, if shes say yes? Then good, If she says no? Then move on.

Its sometimes better to know earlier than later.

ItheIthe said:
I'm slow to actually believe in women. But this one stands out. She's short and tan with curly blonde hair. Brown eyes. Absolute beauty.

She dresses modestly yet is still gorgeous. Respectful to everyone. Cutest smile in the world. Warm and lovely eyes. Genuine and modest from what I can tell. I wish so badly that I could have her. Unfortunately, I am not Chad and I also have no idea how to talk to girls. Instead, I am destined to live a life of loneliness and maybe get used up scraps when all is said and done.

she's probably had Chad's thick cock shoved down hear throat while tears pour from her eyes and she whimpers for help
she's probably had her hair pulled by muscular hands and wrists while being rammed from behind by a big meaty cock while she moans the word "Daddy"
she's probably cheated and cucked her boyfriends

she is not "modest," she is not "perfect," she's a femmerhoid like the rest of them

No, she's sheltered. I can tell. Believe me, I have good judgement. She's one of those hyper-rare ones.

ItheIthe said:
No, she's sheltered. I can tell. Believe me, I have good judgement. She's one of those hyper-rare ones.

You're coping becuase she is your [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]oneitis[/font]

Solitarian_Walker said:

COPE
Stacie’s are genuinely nicer than beckies or “not like the other girls” because of the positive validation they receive. While 75% of Stacie’s are sluts the other 25% are in monogamous relationships with the chaddiest chads

fucking lol at this female worship

i understand your mind state right now, you have a lot of hope, but trust me, it's not gonna end well. in any case, talk to her, see how she really is.

Boyo, this is your chance dont fuck it up. And fuck off to incels who want other incels to fail. Itheithe has been blackpilled for a long time. I trust his judgement on this. Be a brocel boyos not a cuntcel

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ItheIthe[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] now is coping with unicorns instead of Christ.[/font]

It's not a cope at all. It's actually the opposite of a cope. I would LOVE to believe that I'm not missing out on anything.

Solitarian_Walker said:

ItheIthe said:

You'd be surprised. Chances are a chad has had that same thought that shes a good girl and eventually tried to fuck her and succeeded. The girls that "don't look like that" are usually "like that" and some. like TRP says AWALT (all women are like that) literally the only good thing TRP came up with

ItheIthe said:
It's not a cope at all. It's actually the opposite of a cope. I would LOVE to believe that I'm not missing out on anything.

Go for it dude. 

We have been blackpilled here too much to believe in that romcom shit where the ugly guy gets the pretty girl and the Chad doesnt. But if you really believe she is different, you should go for it, try and talk to her and get her out on a date.

I wish you luck.

Captvic said:
You'd be surprised. Chances are a chad has had that same thought that shes a good girl and eventually tried to fuck her and succeeded. The girls that "don't look like that" are usually "like that" and some. like TRP says AWALT (all women are like that) literally the only good thing TRP came up with

This. 
Incels sometimes believe that Chad prefers used-up bimbo sluts. Like there were these failed attempts to create female versions of the Chad/virgin meme and they replaced the Chad with a bimbo and the virgin with a girl-next-door-type. But cute/innocence/non-degenerate is the new bimbo. It's not only incels who like these cute girls, Chad also has to listen to blue-haired feminists talking about "rape", Chad is also tired of that BS and Chad thinks the same thing we think when seeing a girl that looks non-degenerate and pure.