Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there's this 3/10 disgusting girl at my gym who gives all the men looks of disgust, despite them mogging her to hell and back

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i drive to the gym of a big university about 15-20 min away to play ball with a group of guys 2x a week. the guys i play with are either ex-college players, some current, or ex-euro players.

most of the men there are decent looking, all are at least 6'3 and i've never seen, not even once, any woman flirt with them or even give more than a one or two word response

in other words, most women give even the best looking guys in our group, outright looks of disgust

the worst are the gym staff who are legit 3/10 fat white girls with yellow teeth. the look she gives us is like we are lepers.

as I keep repeating, it wasn't like this 10 years ago. I remember all women being flirty, even with guys who were legit ugly. now even 3/10 disgusting beasts have the meanest attitude, like we're in fucking prison or something.

maybe they´re just playing hard to get?

maybe they´re just playing hard to get?
20150903 1754855

They know the worth of their vagina, men will literally die for it. It's truly sickening. Let's hope she breaks her spine doing yoga and is left paralyzed.

cope
with tinder (and the future apps), their standard will skyrock much more.

cope
with tinder (and the future apps), their standard will skyrock much more.

all of these men are literally the best of the best in some way

they don't have model faces but they're at least average and above facially

and they're still dogshit to women here

yeah.
JFL in you don't invest in a high end real doll.

I am guessing America

as I keep repeating, it wasn't like this 10 years ago. I remember all women being flirty, even with guys who were legit ugly. now even 3/10 disgusting beasts have the meanest attitude, like we're in fucking prison or something.

I don't know where you are, but 10yr ago where I am women were still basically the same. I never had any "flirty" behavior from them. Only women I already knew somehow would be friendly with me, but never flirty.

Last edited: