Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's only one thing wrong in the "I'm so lonely" woman meme

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

It shouldn't be her own hand holding the simps and suitors off, as it's obvious that she can't hold off even one man, let alone a legion; but rather, the hand of other simps/orbiters/whiteknights and policemen enforcing draconian anti-male laws.

I know most people on incel sites hate PUA but Mystery once said something deep: most people think men "attack" and women "defend"; no, men both "attack" and "defend".

Women live in just exist mode. If all men were "attacking", women would become our servants overnight.

Last edited:
Based.
I hate male orbiters above all else: foids gossip about you constantly and when you do something about it, they hound you for the m’lady’s protection.:feelsUgh:

Based, I hate male foid orbiters: foids gossip about you and when you do something about it, they hound you.
Simps/cucks/male feminists are without any shadow of a doubt the lowest of the low.

They masochistically defend a system that not only doesn't benefit them, but it's also harmful and dysfunctional to everyone as a whole.

View attachment 485238

It shouldn't be her own hand holding the simps and suitors off, as it's obvious that she can't hold off even one man, let alone a legion; but rather, the hand of other simps/orbiters/whiteknights and policemen enforcing draconian anti-male laws.

I know most people on incel sites hate PUA but Mystery once said something deep: most people think men "attack" and women "defend"; no, men both "attack" and "defend".

Women live in just exist mode. If all men were "attacking", women would become our servants overnight.
Yes, it can happen during a beta rebellion.

Indeed, it’s so non sense to see that women have a massive amount of value, just for existing (even if a man contribute to mankind, he still won’t have the same value). While that, men need to be top 5% or above to have the same benefits women have (lots of attraction and attention from the opposite sex, people willing to pay to have sex with you, people being lenient over everything you do and so on)

View attachment 485238

Tesla

Simps/cucks/male feminists are without any shadow of a doubt the lowest of the low.

They masochistically defend a system that not only doesn't benefit them, but it's also harmful and dysfunctional to everyone as a whole.
Feminist males, whiteknight males etc is basically thanking someone for shitting on your food

Feminist males, whiteknight males etc is basically thanking someone for shitting on your food
Not only your food, but rather the food of billions of other men as well.

If you want to do screwed up masochistic cuckold shit, at least do it privately, individually, in your room. Don't push that crap onto society.

Based.
I hate male orbiters above all else: foids gossip about you constantly and when you do something about it, they hound you for the m’lady’s protection.:feelsUgh: