Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Theres nothing wrong with having a small to average dick teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Trust me inkwells, my pussy hurts when i i get the huge dick launched in my pussy teehee, its really frustrating, which is why i prefer 4 inch to moderately average dick size because its just the right fit teehee. OH sweet summer child, silly inkwell, of course its with chadlite or chad, dont worry, u will find someone some day who loves u just the way you are, unfortunately thats not me teehee, silly inkwell. just keep up personal hygeine, be confident, get haircut and u are all set, sweaty.

"I like dating short guys but im dating a guy who is 6'5"

5" dicks feel just perfect and fit so comfy. My boyfriend has a 7" dick and it always hits my cervix! I hate it when he does that! Plus I'm always sore the next day.

Edit: Thanks for the upvotes! Just remember - everyone's body is beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

She prefer smaller dicks, but for an incredible coincidence she is dating a guy with a 9 inches dick. It must be his incredible personality :soy: