Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's nothing worse then, being heightmogged. In my opinion heightmogging someone feels better then, cooming.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
Like seriously, I don't get to heightmogg people very often, because, I'm 5'9 nor, do I get heightmogged very often because, I'm only borderline Manlet.

It happens subconsciously, everytime you're taller then someone, you get a dopamine hit, And everytime, you're shorter then, someone you want to jump off a building. That's why Manlets will never be "confident". Everytime, you get heightmogged, you become less confident. That's why I really feel bad for those of you who are less then 5'7. It's so brutal out there.

That's why boomers telling children that they shouldn't make fun of someone for being darker or shorter makes zero sense it all happens subconsciously, it's difficult to stay humble when, you're tallfag or Chad.

Facemog

When u see a gl guy with a hot girl

all my world comes down