Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's Nothing Worse Than Having Asymmetrical Eyes

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Imagine having one eye bulgier than the other or one sunken eye or one eyelid higher than the other or having one lazy eye or cross eye. This is the reality me and many other ugly guys live through everyday, the human brain is naturally designed to reward symmetry and prettiness with dopamine, so what happens if one side is good/average and the other side ugly. It's fucking jarring, looking at the whole picture becomes disturbing you become scared of looking at your own face. And you are forced to live like that, helpless and alone.

That’s brutal. Theres just no coming back from an asymmetrical face. The eyepill destroyed me.

It's fucking jarring, looking at the whole picture becomes disturbing you become scared of looking at your own face. And you are forced to live like that, helpless and alone.

if this is how you view yourself imagine how normalfags view you...

One of my eyes is squintier than the other but otherwise I think that they're symmetrical

Try having asymmetrical ears like me

Facial asymmetry destroys me. It's really hard to avoid comparing myself to those fucked up asymmetric faces in Mount and Blade: Bannerlord... or even worse, Sloth from the Goonies.

Ah yes, I was too busy worrying about my receding hairline, my lack of a chin, acne and large nose, what I really needed to be reminded of was the fact I have one eye which opens wider than the other. Thank you, really made my day.
:feelsUnreal:

It's over for LondonGuy