Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing to say after this, my life will be shit and will always eb shit because I'm autistic

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I can check https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Master_D/index.html or https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/studyabroad/index.html to improve my self all day but at the end of the day, i'll still be a fucking 5'5'' ethnic manlet. And yes, I can maybe mastermaxx and do the experiments and buy copes FOR WHAT?

Just to be alone my whole fucking life while being told that you're never good enough for a women? Heck as 5'5'' you are expected to be a literal statusmaxxer in order to attract a femoid, and no, no matter how I study, once I reached college I could never cope with the depression caused by both studying and wokring at the same time. People at studyabroad are fucking geniuses while I've been forced to lower my goals since college (I emergency cancelled my plans of PhD due to not been able to handle the stress in sophomore year), don't get me wrong I would like to studyabroad - but for what cost? The sanity of my IQ? The lower chances of me having a wife? Your looks value only goes down in the West unless you are chang, why should I bother with this anymore?

I'm a senior year now and I can't wait to earn money and end this. Bring everything on me, society. I no longer care about studying. I just want fucking shekels because that's what the endgame of all studying is about - money.