Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's nothing that gets normies angrier than suggesting we don't have full control over our lives

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Normies, bluepilled, and redpilled people subscribe heavily to the Just World Fallacy, which is the idea that a person's actions bring morally fair and fitting consequences. Normies love to think that if you're in an unfortunate position in life it's because you're a bad person and you don't work hard enough but when in reality the winners in life do nothing or very little to earn victories. I have seen some of the nicest people become angry and hostile upon me suggesting that the quality of one's life is heavily determined by genetics and environment. Someone who is born into a wealthy family with good looks and a high IQ is going to have FAR better life than someone who is born into a poor family with ugly looks and a low IQ. Suggest this to normies and they get angry, lecture you about hard work, and then stick their heads in the sand.

They'll either get angry, as you said, or they'll turn around and laugh at YOU because you're more subhuman than them and normies love nothing more than reveling at the suffering of incels

Normies, bluepilled, and redpilled people subscribe heavily to the Just World Fallacy, which is the idea that a person's actions bring morally fair and fitting consequences. Normies love to think that if you're in an unfortunate position in life it's because you're a bad person and you don't work hard enough but when in reality the winners in life do nothing or very little to earn victories. I have seen some of the nicest people become angry and hostile upon me suggesting that the quality of one's life is heavily determined by genetics and environment. Someone who is born into a wealthy family with good looks and a high IQ is going to have FAR better life than someone who is born into a poor family with ugly looks and a low IQ. Suggest this to normies and they get angry, lecture you about hard work, and then stick their heads in the sand.

Its because they are egoists, most normies are, and the truth is a direct attack on their ego, because it means all the happiness they have isn't a result of their "hard work" and "good personality".

Its because they are egoists, most normies are, and the truth is a direct attack on their ego, because it means all the happiness they have isn't a result of their "hard work" and "good personality".

eBaki0x

Exactly this.

They can't cope with that brutal fact.

They want to believe what they achieved was because of their effort and not because of pre-arranged circumstances.

Just World Fallacy only applies to incels.

Woman gets abused by her boyfriend? Not her fault.
Woman keeps picking the wrong men? Men are all assholes.
Incel can't find a gf? He is searching wrong.

Black man can't get a job? Societies fault.

etc.

yet we take 100% of the blame for everything.

This. I wanted to write something similar, but didn't know how to articulate my thoughts.

When i was a kid, i would watch all these animated films and general cartoons. Constantly being told that everyone can be the prince in their own story and as long as you do well and strive for goodness, you'll get the princess and happiness. We are fed this rubbish and it's very easy to believe it, but it's all lies. In a story we like to think we can be the main character making all the decisions and being important, yet reality is we are just a nameless, badly drawn background character who is ignored and forgotten. All the Roasties pay attention to the handsome hero or villain, while the best we get is being a joke if noticed.

Point is, there is no fair system in place. Giving goodness doesn't mean you receive goodness back. Only thing that matters is what you cannot change, your genetics/looks. If you are Chad then you're the main character in the story. If you aren't Chad, then he will forever be the main character in your story also.

Thank boyo, i'll never catch up to you tho :feelzez:
Who knows, but you'll definitely become red sometime soon if you keep up the postings, heh.

How do you increase your rank/title or change the color of your username?
Rankings (and the colors they come with) are based on the amount of posts you have.

Someone who is born into a wealthy family with good looks and a high IQ is going to have FAR better life than someone who is born into a poor family with ugly looks and a low IQ. Suggest this to normies and they get angry, lecture you about hard work, and then stick their heads in the sand.

this is why i despise white people

cumskin fags,atleast most will burn in the hereafter since they are the biggest sinners and degenrates,inshallah