Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s nothing special about Selena Gomez

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I don’t get why Selena Gomez is A-lister (Well be in the early/mid 2010s she was) but she’s still pretty relevant now. She is a terrible actress, can’t sing for shit and as for looks she looks like any other petite Mexican girls you’d see in Disney World. The only reason she she’s got far too much attention because she dated Justin Bieber for a good number of years.

Foids love her for she is #relatable. Other than that its just corporate marketing. When you have media on your side you can define what is talent.

She was pretty when she was young

Foids love her for she is #relatable. Other than that its just corporate marketing. When you have media on your side you can define what is talent.

Yeah she’s only famous for dating Biebs.

There is nothing special about any hole on this planet. All of them are evolutionary roadblock braindead piece of fuck meat.

I don’t get why Selena Gomez is A-lister (Well be in the early/mid 2010s she was) but she’s still pretty relevant now. She is a terrible actress, can’t sing for shit and as for looks she looks like any other petite Mexican girls you’d see in Disney World. The only reason she she’s got far too much attention because she dated Justin Bieber for a good number of years.

Yea if she hadnt dated justin bieber she would've ended up like other Disney stars such as Ashley Tisdale, that no one gives a fuck about

Yea if she hadnt dated justin bieber she would've ended up like other Disney stars such as Ashley Tisdale, that no one gives a fuck about

I always thought Ashley was born between 1888-90 but she’s born in early 1985.

Cause she is a good example for other foids to be bitchy to men, of course foids would love her.

I didn’t know she was still a celebrity