Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s nothing society hates more than a man with no job

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Society will forgive a woman for not contributing to this garbage society but if it’s a man with no job they’ll call you every insult there is related to being a freeloader a jobless woman can ask for money and simps being simps will give it to her if I were to ask for 1 dollar people would call me a bum and tell me to get a job but if a woman asks for 100 dollars they won’t tell her to get a job they’d give her the money in a heartbeat jobless men are viewed as worse than the scum of the earth telling people you’re unemployed is like admitting to being a useless failure society doesn’t even like men even if they do contribute they’re just using us

i fucking hate to work my ass off to by a classique guitar because people called me lazy and told me to kill myself on the internet , but fucking jessica instagram whore number 1256 gets it handed to her by her parents so she can mog me on instagram .

just say ure a freelancer and ure money is in the pipeline. i owe £30 to my sister. but their cool. i think they dont want me raging so they keep me happy. even when i did my old employers dirty and quit in a hurry they wished me good luck and said they were sorry to see me go. more like they didnt want me raging on their company and fucking them up. most normies are cucked. they feel total fear. no wonder they are being controlled by goverment

They want men to work and produce and not cost money and resources. When women do it its okay in their eyes.

Society will forgive a woman for not contributing to this garbage society but if it’s a man with no job they’ll call you every insult there is related to being a freeloader a jobless woman can ask for money and simps being simps will give it to her if I were to ask for 1 dollar people would call me a bum and tell me to get a job but if a woman asks for 100 dollars they won’t tell her to get a job they’d give her the money in a heartbeat jobless men are viewed as worse than the scum of the earth telling people you’re unemployed is like admitting to being a useless failure society doesn’t even like men even if they do contribute they’re just using us
Society doesn't know you.

If you're being discriminated against, make up an online business.

Where I'm from parents will kick out a freeloading whore too

And i hate society more than they could ever hate me

i fucking hate to work my ass off to by a classique guitar because people called me lazy and told me to kill myself on the internet , but fucking jessica instagram whore number 1256 gets it handed to her by her parents so she can mog me on instagram .
:feelsthink:

men are gynocentric

They do this because they know society falls apart when men opt out of it.

IMAGINE A MAN WITH NO JOB WHO TAKES UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AND SPEND IT ON DRUGS WHILE NORMIES ARE PAYING TAXES TO FINANCE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @Revolution Needed 2 (IN VIDEO GAME)
Giga based i was doing this for a while (invideogame!!!!) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

There's nothing society hates more than a SINGLE man (especially if he's truly MGTOW or a KHHV)
Fixed it

There's nothing society hates more than a SINGLE man (especially if he's truly MGTOW or a KHHV)
Fixed it
Society doesn’t care about single men enough to hate us

wrong. it's ugly men

Society doesn’t care about single men enough to hate us
I'd have to disagree
In my experience I've seen FAR more disapproval levied at a man when he appears to be unsuccessful with attracting women. Nothing in regular day-to-day life compares to it.

Chad doesn’t need a job

I'd have to disagree
In my experience I've seen FAR more disapproval levied at a man when he appears to be unsuccessful with attracting women. Nothing in regular day-to-day life compares to it.
When I tell people I’m NEET they react so negatively they act like I just committed genocide ( in Minecraft )

When I tell people I’m NEET they react so negatively they act like I just committed genocide ( in Minecraft )
Try telling them all about your biological failures as a man. Go into detail about your experience with inceldom.
I can almost guarantee the reaction will be worse.

Try telling them all about your biological failures as a man. Go into detail about your experience with inceldom.
I can almost guarantee the reaction will be worse.
Normies understand how difficult dating is for men they only become hostile when you tell them you’re Incel

Since when? They are always so clueless whenever they talk about that subject
normies are struggling too women have absurdly high standards they know it’s more than personality they just underestimate the importance of looks

Piss on society it's run by satanic Zionist filth