Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's nothing more hilarious than manlets voting for leftists

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
It's leftists and their feminism who made it impossible to get a wife as a short guy.
Imagine voting for those who cucked and castrated you,
It's also leftists who mock short men for their height.
Conservative women don't hate men so they don't mock them but leftists do so they go for the points that hurt most, which is height.
I saw this once in real-life in my classes whatsapp group, a leftist race-mixed girl mocked a dude for his height (he was a trouble-maker but this did not justify this personal attack).

not voting is the right choice since your vote won't matter anyways everything has already been decided before the votes. That's how biden stole the elections.

It's leftists and their feminism who made it impossible to get a wife as a short guy.
What is this retardation?

Imagine believing heightism is politically motivated, rather than biological :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Everyone mocks short men.

Hating patriarchy is political and with patriarchy even short guys would have no problems getting a wife since it's strivtly monogamous.
This isn't hard to grasp.

Hating patriarchy is political and with patriarchy even short guys would have no problems getting a wife since it's strivtly monogamous.

not voting is the right choice since your vote won't matter anyways everything has already been decided before the votes. That's how biden stole the elections.
Either way we the people get fucked in the ass bc the ZOG machine never stops running

Imagine voting for those who cucked and castrated you,
Conservative women don't hate men so they don't mock them but leftists do so they go for the points that hurt most, which is height.
I saw this once in real-life in my classes whatsapp group, a leftist race-mixed girl mocked a dude for his height (he was a trouble-maker but this did not justify this personal attack).
All women hate men they just love chad.