Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing I want more in life to produce beautiful children (sons) who mog everyone

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
The most blackpilling thing is when I go to a public place and see an Indian family, where the fuckboi-look teenage boys are taller than me, have perfect faces. TEENAGERS have more experience sexually than I have, in my 20s, this is so crushing.

(Im indian-american BTW, so seeing attractive indians hits me harder than any other race)

Theres nothing I want more in life than to produce beautiful daughters and gigachad sons who are tall and mog the shit out of everyone else.

So not only am i an incel and will never get a relationship, even if i do manage to have children they will just be incels as well. My genes are literally incompatible with 6+ foot height, good face, unless i reproduce with a gigastacy.

I want a gf taller than me.

no reproducing for our faces.
The acceptance that it is over.

it's over

The most blackpilling thing is when I go to a public place and see an Indian family, where the fuckboi-look teenage boys are taller than me, have perfect faces. TEENAGERS have more experience sexually than I have, in my 20s, this is so crushing.

(Im indian-american BTW, so seeing attractive indians hits me harder than any other race)

Theres nothing I want more in life than to produce beautiful daughters and gigachad sons who are tall and mog the shit out of everyone else.

So not only am i an incel and will never get a relationship, even if i do manage to have children they will just be incels as well. My genes are literally incompatible with 6+ foot height, good face, unless i reproduce with a gigastacy.
When I was younger there was a girl at my school who was 6'6, maybe you could have mogger children with her haha.

Having children is cucked. You can't have children without becoming a slave to their mother.

When I was younger there was a girl at my school who was 6'6, maybe you could have mogger children with her haha.
6'6 is kind of scary, I am like 5'10, and I need like a 5'8 girl minimum to produce 6'+ children.

What if arrangements were made to get rid of the mother but keep your children
How would you go about doing that? If you can manage to do that, that's based.

bad news: you'd need to mate with a 6'7 supermodel in order for the outcome to be a chad

good news: there's only like 5 or 6 of those in the world so you know where to focus your time and efforts :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

edit: also are u the guy in your profile pic because if so I think you have a pretty okay face actually

6'6 is kind of scary, I am like 5'10, and I need like a 5'8 girl minimum to produce 6'+ children.
Well I just meant if you could guarantee tall children if you had the looks for it, also I’d you are Indian and 5’10 can’t u just go back to India and get one?

bad news: you'd need to mate with a 6'7 supermodel in order for the outcome to be a chad

good news: there's only like 5 or 6 of those in the world so you know where to focus your time and efforts :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

edit: also are u the guy in your profile pic because if so I think you have a pretty okay face actually
No lol if i was the guy in the face i wouldnt be here

fakecel trait: trucels don't want to reproduce and damn another soul to inceldom if the child is human if the child is foid than it would just be cuck ragefuel

fakecel trait: trucels don't want to reproduce and damn another soul to inceldom if the child is human if the child is foid than it would just be cuck ragefuel
If the foid is good enough she overrides incel genes. Plus sons can be pumped with HGH from puberty