Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres not much left to know

P

PovertyBrah

Greycel
We know most of science except for the theory of everything. They are working on reconciling quantum mechanics and relativity.
AI is here they just need to scale it up and combine it with quantum computers to create AGI
The internet is almost in every country
Spacex is going to send men to mars in the next decade
We know God is real and Christ is coming back. My prediction is Christ returns before man can colonize mars. The problem is that Christ is coming back to Earth so I suspect he would come back before we start putting people on mars

Last edited:
Dumb nigger people can't even make a good burger and you think muh science and space and stuff you're a retard the moon is fake and science can't even make a good cup of tea or tasty paratha or crispy burger

And elong masks shitty space dildo won't do shit it blows up most of the time anyway he is a massive fag and you are gay

Your favela will be sponsored by Yoplait

That’s your future

we don't know shit graycel

We know God is real and Christ is coming back.
Man shut the fuck up with this religious crap. God is imagination nigger. If god was real why are we suffering while our looksmatch foids are getting their holes filled with chad seed every night

Fuck your god bro seriously

Dumb nigger people can't even make a good burger and you think muh science and space and stuff you're a retard the moon is fake and science can't even make a good cup of tea or tasty paratha or crispy burger
I ate plenty of good burgers in my life. Maybe try to look outside of the usual slop places

I ate plenty of good burgers in my life. Maybe try to look outside of the usual slop places
Yeah ok bud you are like 12 years old your best burger is probably McDonald quarter.poudner

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back