Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There’s no win in life for autistic men

No escape from Autism the most horrible pill

Being incel is bad enough, top it off with autism. Level 99999999999990

Being incel is bad enough, top it off with autism. Level 99999999999990
You mean Level negative 0 , since regular Levels would give you Stat Increases and The ability to wear better Gear

You mean Level negative 0 , since regular Levels would give you Stat Increases and The ability to wear better Gear
The game is rigged to be bugged and can't even be played properly

There's wet water for your inceldom.

This is nothing to do with autism, this is some bluepilled normie with normie problems and a normie wife (or is he a faggot?) and a normie midlife crisis. He's just using aspergers as some snowflake label, same as the xie/xems, feminists, nonbinary animalkin freaks. It obviously isnt disabling if this normie breeder faggot could have an SO and wagegrind for years on end.

If anything it's an example of why normie culture and bluepill can be even more destructive to the psyche than the truth of the blackpill.

he meant that autism is a Level 99999999999990 jinx/debuff/disadvantage, mehinks.

r/aspergersPosted by u/BhaalHammonIsGreat 17 hours ago
Adult aspies who crashed and burned: did you find motivation again?
I (37M) just came out of 7 years of building, investing in myself and my SO, investing in my business, build healthy routines, the whole shabang. I thought that if I had all those things lined up correctly, I would feel less alone/restless. That it was just a big puzzle and if I had all the pieces in the right place it would give me some peace.
After having all the pieces in place it changed absolutely nothing about how I felt. I actually got super depressed and suicidal because I worked so hard and so long for this and it just didn't change anything. My relationship imploded and now I have to move back to my parents again.
It's like there is something inside of me that just makes me feel empty and alone, no matter what condition I am in.
Family and the few friends I have expect me to 'recover', get independent again and get a structured happy life. I know I can do the steps again for self care, keep my business going etc. But I did all the steps already and it was exhausting. I can't find the motivation to put in the work again and I lost hope that 'one more time around will do it'.
Anyone recognize this and found a way to motivate yourself? I am just going trough the motions right now and I will do all the work necessary like some sort of robot. But it's weird doing it without any belief things will get better.

Autism will always haunt you. Even if you make it you'll still be seen as a freak.

Autism is fake. Chad doesn't have autism.

Autism is fake. Chad doesn't have autism.
Muh Chad

angry i hate you GIF