Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no way out

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Incel...
Involuntary celibacy.

We don't want this. No-one wants to help us.
Every single day I have to live knowing that other people have sex and relationships. I am inexperienced in such things.
No matter how hard I try, I get no results.

Even if I eventually succeed (highly doubt it at this point), it is so hard to live knowing the woman has has hundreds of dicks. I am less than 1% to her

We are chained, left behind to rot. NOBODY is coming to save us (unless ur a vocel), ITS OVER, rope or cope.

This is our "modern" society. And people have the nerve to call a place with arranged mariage 3rd world. Countries where they have developed a system for managing the single most important need of a living organism. The west has no system.

I don't wish incel life even upon people I don't like. It's hell living like this.

Last edited:
ppl dont wanna help us bc of the media, they perceive us as if we’re “evil monsters” who loathe women and perpetually renounce us. It’s not our fault that we don’t have good genes

Im fine with it

Dont want a nasty slut anymore. Jacking off and fantasies are enough

JFL at being an ugly male in 2019

Pepegun

...a system for managing the single most important need of a living organism. The west has no system.

The west used to have a system: marriage. Christian society enforced monogamy. Not anymore thanks to the "enlightenment".

The west used to have a system: marriage. Christian society enforced monogamy. Not anymore thanks to the "enlightenment".
Past the early 1900s marriage in the west became nothing more then a benefit for women. 1800s the family was a unit. A true humble hardworking example of man and women. They got together while the woman was still young (these days theyd consider you a pedo) and did not take part in degeneracy. They would all weep if they saw what this world had become.

Past the early 1900s marriage in the west became nothing more then a benefit for women.

Could you elaborate on the 1900's thing?

I thought that the brunt of the decline was precipitated by the pill / sexual revolution.

Could you elaborate on the 1900's thing?

I thought that the brunt of the decline was precipitated by the pill / sexual revolution.
Sexual liberation had begun as soon as WW2 had come to an end. The traditional mariage began to change

Incel...
Involuntary celibacy.

We don't want this. No-one wants to help us.
Every single day I have to live knowing that other people have sex and relationships. I am inexperienced in such things.
No matter how hard I try, I get no results.

Even if I eventually succeed (highly doubt it at this point), it is so hard to live knowing the woman has has hundreds of dicks. I am less than 1% to her

Before I used to get frustrated like this but then I figured out location matters. In northern Europe and other rich Anglo countries pussy is only for Chad. Foids will avoid and discourage you from getting scraps. This is why you have to go overseas to poor areas.

Before I used to get frustrated like this but then I figured out location matters. In northern Europe and other rich Anglo countries pussy is only for Chad. Foids will avoid and discourage you from getting scraps. This is why you have to go overseas to poor areas.
Lol how, you can only afford to get there once in a while, theres only so much leave you can get from work..without being fired
Or you have to get a job overseas = get the same paycheck as the locals, so how would it be any different.
Or you gotta wait til youre fuckin retired and retire there lol.

Lol how, you can only afford to get there once in a while, theres only so much leave you can get from work..without being fired
Or you have to get a job overseas = get the same paycheck as the locals, so how would it be any different.
Or you gotta wait til youre fuckin retired and retire there lol.
Pretty sure stemcelling in thailand still pays enough to mog most people there.

Brutalest blackpill. Even if you ascend you lose.

there's no way out because blackpill

Being a trucel is like losing a game before you even start playing

we are destined to be the worthless carcasses left behind by natural selection

There's no exit

Yeah dude, it will never end, and it’s going to be fucking awful the entire time.

Even if we somehow got foids. How would we handle it in this day and age? We're so inexperienced, I'd have no idea what the fuck to do. There is no way out because we missed out on everything important already. And, I don't think theres anything out there anyways.

Even if we somehow got foids. How would we handle it in this day and age? We're so inexperienced, I'd have no idea what the fuck to do. There is no way out because we missed out on everything important already. And, I don't think theres anything out there anyways.
Also women our age easily have had over 50 dicks in their cunts..
If you are the hundredth guy she has, then you mean only 1% to her

Also women our age easily have had over 50 dicks in their cunts..
If you are the hundredth guy she has, then you mean only 1% to her
Exactly. And eventually you'll see a twatter post "Maybe you're just not good at sex?" How the FUCK would we compete? Wish I could block that whole site from my brain.

Expats make much more than locals, that's the whole point of being an expat

Exactly. And eventually you'll see a twatter post "Maybe you're just not good at sex?" How the FUCK would we compete? Wish I could block that whole site from my brain.
Don't even go on Twitter, it's basically a site for narssisistic low IQ normies which is the worst combination

Expats make much more than locals, that's the whole point of being an expat
Are you sure ugly asian foid is worth all that, ugly asian pussy is worth that..
Maybe ee foidw are worth the trouble, but expats prolly dont make more there
If ita just ugly noodlehoes jfl, might as well just give up and rot