Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no way I'm going to do ANY efforts to change my life EVER

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
People expect me to make efforts in life okay unless I get somehow 6'2 and a girlfriend I'm willing to do efforts for sure, BUT NO I'M NOT I'M A GENETIC FAILURE AND LIVE IN A SHITTY COUNTRY there's no way I'm going to do ANY EFFORTS NO IN MY LIFE EVERR plus there's men and women out there WHO NEVER EVER HAD TO MAKE ANY EFFORTS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR SEX FUCK THEM

It likes it just happened to them, I know guys who are like 2 years younger than me that has never been making any efforts, and they still managed to get girlfriends and sex and not to mention how women make me so angry on how they live life on easy mode life's truly unfair

king. you don't need to change anything about yourself. you are good just the way you are these foid whores just dont see it

Peoole Like to Gaslight Others to have a Sense of controll, but will never Look at themselfs let alone Woman .

Just let These people seethe , they will Always find a culprint in someone Else But Not themselfs

Very relatable.
If I turned at least into a 6'1 chadlite with at least a small social circle, it would naturally cure my mental illnesses, improve my self-esteem and give me strong motivation to study and self-improve.