Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no such thing as a "lesbian" femoids can't be gay.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Femoids only become gay because of countless incels with no chad near them, but I bet your ass once they spot a chad and he shows interest then they'll be straight again for his giant hot rod.

this sounds like a lot of speculation my guy. sources?

the heavy majority of "lesbians" have had sex with multiple men in the past, and some even state that they'd have sex with a man if one GL enough comes by. this is not the case for gay men.

@cyborgglory

"Roughly three-quarters of lesbians who responded to a magazine survey have had sexual intercourse with men, and nearly two-thirds have had unprotected heterosexual intercourse. One-sixth of respondents have ever had anal intercourse with a male partner, and the same proportion have ever had a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Researchers analyzing the survey results point out that clinicians should be aware of the need to take a full sexual history of their lesbian patients, so opportunities to refer women for needed Pap smears or STD screening will not be missed"

https://www.guttmacher.org/journals/psrh/2000/03/many-lesbians-have-had-sex-men-taking-full-sexual-history-important

also

https://contexts.org/files/2016/02/mF2.jpg

The whole lesbian stuff is a meme. They're just coping that they can't get Chad.

knajjd said:
Roughly three-quarters of lesbians who responded to a magazine survey have had sexual intercourse with men
I don't doubt that a good amount of lesbians have had sex with men (even if it was "before they knew"/one time thing)
it's just that I doubt that women turn to women when they can't get a quality guy.

I'd say around 10% of the self declared lesbians are actual lesbians. You can tell that there is some women in their 30's who never had a dick and look like a male. But they're really rare, I've seen some teen lesbians actually convert to being hetero once they found a chad for themselves.

I've always made these claims in our past and beloved /r/incels. 

It is true what you say OP, they are gay until Chad. Sucking carpet is a meme, & will always be.

3e27857dd59afa50fd34790356e02dd3-db313f9.jpg

original.jpg

Anonymous said:
I've always made these claims in our past and beloved /r/incels. 

It is true what you say OP, they are gay until Chad. Sucking carpet is a meme, & will always be.

What about sucking dick?

Kointo said:
3e27857dd59afa50fd34790356e02dd3-db313f9.jpg

original.jpg

What about sucking dick?

Would be a waste of time when you have better holes to put my cock in.

Anonymous said:
Would be a waste of time when you have better holes to put my cock in.

My anus?

jagged0 said:
Femoids only become gay because of countless incels with no chad near them, but I bet your ass once they spot a chad and he shows interest then they'll be straight again for his giant hot rod.

Can confirm. I was catfishing some cunt from tinder and she said she had tried stuff with her female friend but wants to fuck me. I got to talking with her more and she said there weren't hot guys around like me (as in the model I was using). A few days later she asked if I was dtf. Lol @ LGBTQ retards

True it is, is raw that lesbians are fake, most of them use rubber dildos to consolate their lesbos fake-image, deep down they like oofy doofy phalloa