Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's no such thing as a "Chang"

He’s also a male model which is a Chad trait
Yeah, but they're rare. Blacks are usually not good looking. "Tyrones" are just blacks with above average faces and height and frame/muscle. Because, they have media halo that's enough.

You will always be a graycel
Ok, I'll remember that when I overtake you in number of posts in a few weeks. I just started postmaxxing a few days ago, despite me joining in jan. So whatever

Ok, I'll remember that when I overtake you in number of posts in a few weeks. I just started postmaxxing a few days ago, despite me joining in jan. So whatever
It doesn't have anything to do with the number of posts you have, nigger, some of the most annoying users on here are postmaxxers and paragons, it's about you being a retard using racebait to create controversy, it seems you are in denial about your own nature

i think it is discusting that women prefer nigger over asians. I think every normal man would prefer an asian woman than a black woman.
I like both

It doesn't have anything to do with the number of posts you have, nigger, some of the most annoying users on here are postmaxxers and paragons, it's about you being a retard using racebait to create controversy, it seems you are in denial about your own nature
Jfl. Just ignore me then

Lmao they're obviously just taking pics with the guy because they dont usually see asians in egypt lmao. Or are those 2 guys also gay for him according to you?

They worship whites because, they're the least casuacian along with blacks.
No blacks are a lot more caucasian than chinks they’re still hominid while chinks are a whole other classification

The only chad asians that exist are either hapas, turks, or Polynesians. East asians can never ever ever ever be chad

View attachment 1144340

Nah he isn't chad lite.

Trannies are common in Asia for a reason. Because it's easier for them to pass
Asians can’t be more than a 2-3

Why do white men with ethic girls produces birth uglier children then when they stay with their own woman

Genetics are more important then race
A ugly white guy will make ugly children that's just genetics

There's ugly white men there is also other races that also create not good looking men