Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There’s no real ascension for ugly whitecels

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
If you’re white and ugly, you’re truly ugly.

A lot of “ugly” ethnicels aren’t truly ugly, they’re just living in the wrong location where they don’t fit the western beauty standards. They can always ascend by either finding someone in their niche / enclave or going back to the country of their original.

Inb4 “jbw”, “SEAmaxxing”. Yeah a whitecel might be able to find a self hating ethnic hoe, bit that’s not ascension because downgrading himself and he’s not dating his own. It’s also highly unlikely to feel genuine attraction to someone outside of your own race.

Ethnicels finding someone of their own race = true ascension.
Whitecels SEAmaxxing = descent

Last edited:
Getting the popcorn, this thread will be interesting. :feelsPop:

sub 5 white guys can't get white girls

"ugly white" is an oxymoron

JBW works in non white country becoz females want the green card.

brutal. I'm a 4/10 white guy. it never even began for me
A lot of “ugly” ethnicels aren’t truly ugly, they’re just living in the wrong location where they don’t fit the western beauty standards. They can always ascend by either finding someone in their niche / enclave or going back to the country of their original.
true. ethnicels are mostly fakecels

I am a muttcel. I belong to no ethnicity and all women will reject me for all eternity for it.

Inb4 “jbw”, “SEAmaxxing”. Yeah a whitecel might be able to find a self hating ethnic hoe, bit that’s not ascension because downgrading himself and he’s not dating his own. It’s also highly unlikely to feel genuine attraction to someone outside of your own race.

No shit

brutal. I'm a 4/10 white guy. it never even began for me

true. ethnicels are mostly fakecels
2 ways for ethnicels to ascend:

1: find a white foid that is his looksmatch having a fetish for his ethnicity. Whites are in general more attractive and their offspring is likely to be more attractive than the average of his own race.
2. Find a foid of his own ethnicity either in an enclave or his own country.

The only way for whitecels to “ascend”:
SEAmaxxing. But it’s actually descent because SEA foids are in general less attractive than whites and your offspring are likely to be less attractive than the average white person.

It’s over if you’re white and ugly, kek

I'm a Whitecel. Anything other than a White foid is not really ascension. I'm not attracted to non White foids.

Its true but i dont rly have much choice tho jfl

Thanks for reminding me:feelsrope: