Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no point living if you are not good looking

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
seriously there isnt

One chance in life and born a fucking goblin

If you are ugly you cant be confident, cant have women, and cant be happy

whats the point?

The #1 thing that matters most in life is having a woman. Feeling loved and wanted.

No one wants an ugly guy. No one wants to be seen in public with an ugly guy.

it pains me greatly to see happy attractive couples

i would do anything just to be in their shoes for a day

life is hell

Unless I know for sure there is WiFi in Heaven then I’ll be here coping tbh.pretty sure Hell uses Dail-up internet.

I would rope if it wasn't for the fact that I have a glimmer of hope through my job. If it doesn't work out and I don't ascend I'm out

its really fucking sad how so many of our women in the west hate us

we are so hard working, smart, rich, and respectful but NO apparently Asian men are mysogynists and not good enough and instead they chase racist low iq wife beaters

these bitches deserve to burn in hell

There's no point in living as a 10/10 chad, either. It's infinitely more enjoyable, that's all.

You got to watch yourself. Sooner or later you'll start eating less, caring less about hygiene and not only would you think you are ugly, but you will actually try to validate yourself and that's when it really start to hurt. Finding validation isn't that hard, and it will rip your heart. Don't underestimate the power of your mind.

You got to watch yourself. Sooner or later you'll start eating less, caring less about hygiene and not only would you think you are ugly, but you will actually try to validate yourself and that's when it really start to hurt. Finding validation isn't that hard, and it will rip your heart. Don't underestimate the power of your mind.
You hit the nail on the head with this. I've lost a ton of weight since I started browsing here, and it's not because I've been working out. The last thing I ate was a banana for breakfast yesterday.

All we can do is Cope, if all else fails then follow the Rope.

This

c0me on br0 theres so much to live 4 just g0 volunteer at an old folks home or put your faith int0 christ

suicide alone is beta

if things got that much to my head i'd just go ER

Just dimension jump into a reality in which you are a Chad bro. Then you dont have to be ugly bro.