Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no point in renting

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I see no point in renting however it seems I have no other option as I don’t quality for a home loan and don’t have anybody to co-sign renting is a waste of money putting all that into something that you likely will never own it’s a scam.

Do you realize how expensive it is to own a home? Most people rent.

Oyyyyy vey
My parents pay my rent 3k a month for studio in luxury building
They will be buying me apt soon for 500k

I see no point in renting however it seems I have no other option as I don’t quality for a home loan and don’t have anybody to co-sign renting is a waste of money putting all that into something that you likely will never own it’s a scam.
Live on the street and shower in a homeless shelter that way you can save around 700 usd on rent

Renting is expensive too more so because you’ll never own the house or apartment
you never really own the house anyway. well you might one day own the house but not the land it sits on.

Last edited:
Renting is expensive too more so because you’ll never own the house or apartment

Renting, by and large, is cheaper than a mortgage payment.

Nigger I am not financially stable enough to make house payments for years. I'm not even mentally stable enough.

The Jews jacked up the rents so much over the years compared to not increasing the wagies incomes. That imo its not worth it today unless you have some combination of high paying job or live in some area that has reasonable rents. Otherwise just stay with family and contribute a reasonable amount each month.

The Jews jacked up the rents so much over the years compared to not increasing the wagies incomes. That imo its not worth it today unless you have some combination of high paying job or live in some area that has reasonable rents. Otherwise just stay with family and contribute a reasonable amount each month.
not everbody has a family, or has a family that would take them in to live.

Last edited:
Cheaper than van living and better than off-grid suffering.

IMG 3194

Low property tax and land in mine. I flush broken toilet using the bucket method but much better than living in trailer park paying expensive pad fee. Forever NEETbuxx, free food, hi-speed fiber internet and unlimited clean water supply. Legal marijuana here is plenty cheap so I am always smoking fire buds / hash.

Last edited:
I still live with my parents :dab: but I think renting is better because you can move whenever you want.

I couldn’t function by myself so I still live with my parents, I would rope otherwise because my money is their money and I’m not working anytime soon