Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's No Point In Interacting With Girls If They Aren't Attracted To You

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Just a dehumanizing experience. You'll get low energy responses, no investment in conversation, low excitement, and have to do all the work conversationally. If a girl isn't smiling and giggling like a school girl at all your jokes and making an effort in conversation its beyond over and those things are only possible if a girl is actually attracted to you.

No point in doing anything you have no talent for. But there's no such thing as talent with women, only genetics. Point's still the same.

I can confirm. I used to try and make conversation with girls, but they seemed bored out of their minds and desperate for me to leave. They only care about interactions and spending quality time with chad. Normie's only hopes are to jestermaxx like a dog doing tricks, absolutely pathetic. Chad can just look at her and she'll wet her panties. Idiots who say "Just talk to her bro!" are retarded beyond belief.

I can confirm. I used to try and make conversation with girls, but they seemed bored out of their minds and desperate for me to leave. They only care about interactions and spending quality time with chad. Normie's only hopes are to jestermaxx like a dog doing tricks, absolutely pathetic. Chad can just look at her and she'll wet her panties. Idiots who say "Just talk to her bro!" are retarded beyond belief.

No point in doing anything you have no talent for. But there's no such thing as talent with women, only genetics. Point's still the same.
That's why every time I interact with foids I end up being more frustrated.

Have you ever used omegle? Sometimes strangers just wait for you to entertain them. If you stop for a short time, they disconnect.

Yeah, exactly like that.

What if my dick is stuck in a glass bottle and I have the attention of a female medical professional, is it still pointless to interact with her?

What if my dick is stuck in a glass bottle and I have the attention of a female medical professional, is it still pointless to interact with her?
20200525 023017

If you arent at least a 6+ /10 and tall, talking to foids is a waste of time

No blackpill as brutal as feeling it on your own skin. They'll treat you like trash even if you're not hitting on them

For real. The “just approach bro” advice is so retarded for countless reasons. If a foid isn’t interested and isn’t smiling/laughing it’s beyond over for you. This is why I never interact with anybody and I act the exact same way back to everyone else

Last edited:
Just a dehumanizing experience. You'll get low energy responses, no investment in conversation, low excitement, and have to do all the work conversationally. If a girl isn't smiling and giggling like a school girl at all your jokes and making an effort in conversation its beyond over and those things are only possible if a girl is actually attracted to you.
High iq post. I used to jester for them but not now. Keep interactions to bare minimum.

basically this, have experienced it first hand

Tbh. If she was intrested in you she would do everything to carry the conversation. When you’re subhuman like me she’ll do everything to put a distance and make implications for you to fuck off and never talk with her again.