Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no point in going to college these days

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Why does everybody say to go to college or trade school then don’t talk about what to do after that like you automatically get a job in your field the day after you graduate from college they ignore all the other variables that come after college like paying off student loans fighting for a job in your field or any job at all for that matter a lot of college graduates end up broke because of student loans why should I get myself in debt for something that’s not guaranteed it’s gonna be the exact same struggle it is right now you gotta have a college degree just to work at Walmart nowdays

plus it's not all about going and getting an education to know about your workload but about who you know as an incel obviously you are treated like shit by scumciety therefore you will not be able to make greater connections to help get a better job chad can effortlessley get a job even without going to college so i dont see whats the point in trying when some person who never tried in his life but has daddies money gets to do it quite easier it's not worth it nowadays the college prices cost too much plus you're not guaranteed a job and chad will just steal the job anyways there's also the fact that affirmative action will get niggers and foids jobs but not me even though i'm totally more qualified than any of those goons

fuck this society it is a brutal hell i think im going to die alone doing seppuku as a neet at home not even my parents will witness my death ill die alone what a lonely world it is for subhumans

The only reason to go to college, and it has been the case for the past 1000 years, is to study difficult subjects like medicine or stem, where it is pretty much necessary.

Its just a place for foids n chad to reproduce

I've been in college for six years, and it's the most pointless and stressful bullshit I've ever done. I've literally ruined my life by choosing to go to college. The way the women here treat me made my mental state much worse than it was in high school, I'm failing a shit ton of classes, and I'm stuck in a part time job where I'm forced to support myself in a place I don't like.

You pay to be trained to be a low paid wage cuck, and it takes years and years while you aren't getting paid. I guess it made sense like in the 1960's when a man with a good job could afford a house, car and family with the wife not working. But today imo its not worth it, except elite degrees like doctors.

Why does everybody say to go to college or trade school then don’t talk about what to do after that like you automatically get a job in your field the day after you graduate from college they ignore all the other variables that come after college like paying off student loans fighting for a job in your field or any job at all for that matter a lot of college graduates end up broke because of student loans why should I get myself in debt for something that’s not guaranteed it’s gonna be the exact same struggle it is right now you gotta have a college degree just to work at Walmart nowdays

plus it's not all about going and getting an education to know about your workload but about who you know as an incel obviously you are treated like shit by scumciety therefore you will not be able to make greater connections to help get a better job chad can effortlessley get a job even without going to college so i dont see whats the point in trying when some person who never tried in his life but has daddies money gets to do it quite easier it's not worth it nowadays the college prices cost too much plus you're not guaranteed a job and chad will just steal the job anyways there's also the fact that affirmative action will get niggers and foids jobs but not me even though i'm totally more qualified than any of those goons

fuck this society it is a brutal hell i think im going to die alone doing seppuku as a neet at home not even my parents will witness my death ill die alone what a lonely world it is for subhumans
Ur right tbh

I've been in college for six years, and it's the most pointless and stressful bullshit I've ever done. I've literally ruined my life by choosing to go to college. The way the women here treat me made my mental state much worse than it was in high school, I'm failing a shit ton of classes, and I'm stuck in a part time job where I'm forced to support myself in a place I don't like.
Can you give an example of the bullying you've faced from women.

I know two individuals who've spent the last ten years of their lives getting college degrees. One is a woman and one is a man. The man now has a degree but for the last two years has been unable to find any job. Meanwhile the woman had multiple job options as soon as she graduated. It's worth noting the man was also unattractive so I'll just drop a brutal blackpill here: even if you work years to get a college degree if you're an ugly man there's no guarantee you'll get hired.

Can you give an example of the bullying you've faced from women.
It's mostly indirect. I've been ewed at a couple times, pointed and laughed at. Microagressions when I attempt to talk to them in a class setting discussing group projects and whatnot. Failed a couple projects because they absolutely refuse to work with me.

In six years of college, I have been picked on by women much more by a fucking LONGSHOT compared to high school.

It's mostly indirect. I've been ewed at a couple times, pointed and laughed at. Microagressions when I attempt to talk to them in a class setting discussing group projects and whatnot. Failed a couple projects because they absolutely refuse to work with me.

In six years of college, I have been picked on by women much more by a fucking LONGSHOT compared to high school.
Must be brutal brocel, didn't happen to me but honestly I dropped out, but gotta go back if I want a roof over my head, must be tough for you

A shame these bitches will never face justice for their actions.

The vast majority of college degrees are useless as well and the ones that aren't are intellectual hell when you get a job in the field. Much more painless to pursue an easy ass trade.

The only reason to go to college, and it has been the case for the past 1000 years, is to study difficult subjects like medicine or stem, where it is pretty much necessary.
Subjects are difficult because they are badly taught.

Last edited:
You're probably American so you get money just by existing, you scum, I'm Jewkrainian and without school I would get my feet blown off, fucking Westoid privilege hope China nukes you.

You're probably American so you get money just by existing, you scum, I'm Jewkrainian and without school I would get my feet blown off, fucking Westoid privilege hope China nukes you.
i live in a shithole part of europe

Robots & AI will soon become lecturers and take more jobs from humans as for going to college it is a waste of time unless you're on a scholarship

i need to finish medicine school so i can get a job