Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no point in following any rules whatsoever

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I have always been a careful high inhibited individual and it has gotten me precisely jack shit, just made me socially anxious and my life hell.
It's better to just give in to what the fuck you feel like doing.

What about white night chads/cops who believe you should follow rules bruv?

if i wanna fuck dead girls im gonna fuck that corpse! oh yeah i am.

Take the thugpill and start becoming a gymcel

We don't follow rules based on whether or not we 'feel like it'. We follow rules because those rules are enforced by people more powerful than us.

If you feel like getting arrested, beat up or generally despised sure

U guys are no fun
I wish we could just do whatever we felt like, man, submission is no fun. :feelsbadman:
But if you want to do what you want, and face the consequences for acting in ways that break the boundaries set by superior people and the herd, you need to have the power to back it up.

The only point in following rules is avoiding consequences.

Following rules actively lowers your SMV. It's submissive. Foids want the guys who make the rules, or can afford to ignore them.

Most of the rules are cucked, but unless you don't mind being raped by Tyrone in jail, you have to follow them.

We can get away with things easier if we had gangs.

Rules are useless for us because we are not functioning individuals in society, society does not gives a fuck about us we are dissposable people to them so if society colapse i would not give a damn

one of the benefits of being incel as we have nothing to lose

We don't follow rules based on whether or not we 'feel like it'. We follow rules because those rules are enforced by people more powerful than us.

this. the only thing is a cuck tries to delude himself that he abides by these rules because that is what makes him a greater man and aids society to justify his submissiveness.

a real man accepts that he follows them because he has no other choice.

The only point in following rules is avoiding consequences.

Following rules actively lowers your SMV. It's submissive. Foids want the guys who make the rules, or can afford to ignore them.
High iq

I'm hoping this thread is what I think it is. Fuck the FEDs

Exactly, we are not equals
this. the only thing is a cuck tries to delude himself that he abides by these rules because that is what makes him a greater man and aids society to justify his submissiveness.

a real man accepts that he follows them because he has no other choice.