Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no more coping

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
Turning 21 and I’m the same person I was 7 years ago. At this point it’s completely over. I’m a loser incel. There’s no dreaming anymore. I consistently fail every year.

I never approach women but who cares.

I am worse now than I was when I was 17

jfl @ late bloomers and glowing up cope

Time to cut off my penis and balls then.

Turning 21 and I’m the same person I was 7 years ago. At this point it’s completely over. I’m a loser incel. There’s no dreaming anymore. I consistently fail every year.

There is no cope but cope and Rodger is it's prophet.

24 and can relate, Halfway in the year aleredy.

Had a stupid typo, Dw bout it.

Last edited:
It only gets worse with time. Next you start balding, gaining weight and losing teeth :(

Every cope has an end, brocel. There's nothing wrong with giving up. Don't let soyciety gaslight you into thinking otherwise.

It only gets worse with time. Next you start balding, gaining weight and losing teeth :(
Already balding
Every cope has an end, brocel. There's nothing wrong with giving up. Don't let soyciety gaslight you into thinking otherwise.
I NEVER TRIED THO! I HAVE NO LIFE EXPERIENCE NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS NOTHING BUT EMPTINESS :shock::panties::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m the same person I was 7 years ago. At this point it’s completely over. I’m a loser incel. There’s no dreaming anymore. I consistently fail every year.

Same Man but I had tragic shit happen to me past 2 years so

Already balding

I NEVER TRIED THO! I HAVE NO LIFE EXPERIENCE NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS NOTHING BUT EMPTINESS :shock::panties::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It is what it is. Not every man can be a sex symbol, some of us were born to suffer.

Coping is bluepilled propaganda