Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's no free will in islam?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

I mean that's pretty much it right? How can you blame anyone for anything? How can you judge anyone for anything? That's like programming video game characters and then being angry at them when they did as you wrote in the program?

This seems like such a huge hole there's no way that there isn't more to this.

bry tryna have an intellectual conversation with @HBDEnjoyer

Coping with terrorism?

Everyone whos ever believe in Islam are extremely low iq so of course they don't believe in free will their entire history has achieved basically nothing significant of notice so of course they don't believe in something like free will

Muslims believe in both predestination and free will.
Those who disagree with free will are usually Jahmi extremists.
This preacher was not denying free will, but mentioned predestination, one segment of the issue.
What's free about being a character in a story book and then being put to life to enact the story book?

Everyone whos ever believe in Islam are extremely low iq so of course they don't believe in free will their entire history has achieved basically nothing significant of notice so of course they don't believe in something like free will
its a fake torah/pagan mixed up cult presented as "pure monotheism" jfl they got an ishmaelite prophet in saudi(my shithole) when the torah (they claim its from allah) is clear,EVERY single prophet have to be an israelite (from jacob) according to the one true god and such.

I know you left Islam, but did you take up any other religious practices?

I left Christianity quite some time back; I have many issues with it, including the fact that it(especially Protestantism) enabled foids to get rights(future thread inbound)

However, I still believe in a higher power, some form of creation, etc.

Most intelligent people in history were creationists in some way; many of Teslas quotes can be interpreted as still acknowledging a form of creation.

Last edited:
View attachment 1098331

I mean that's pretty much it right? How can you blame anyone for anything? How can you judge anyone for anything? That's like programming video game characters and then being angry at them when they did as you wrote in the program?

Leibniz already solved this problem. Think of life like a number line, at each point you made concious decision out of your own will which contributed to your future condition. God can foresee all of your decisions and reasoning, but you ultimately had free will at each point.

What's free about being a character in a story book and then being put to life to enact the story book?
and they stole this exact concept from the supposed corrupted bible :feelskek:

Leibniz already solved this problem. Think of life like a number line, at each point you made concious decision out of your own will which contributed to your future condition. God can foresee all of your decisions and reasoning, but you ultimately had free will at each point.
Then what's the point of the test?

I doubt free will exists

probably the closest thing is the randomness of quantum particles

I know you left Islam, but did you take up any other religious practices?

I left Christianity quite some time back; I have many issues with it, including the fact that it(especially Protestantism) enabled foids to get rights.

However, I still believe in a higher power, some form of creation, etc.

Most intelligent people in history were creationists in some way; many of Teslas quotes can be interpreted as still acknowledging a form of creation.
tbf,im an ex muslim who became a believer (a protestant sort of but in the sense of opposing apostolic/catholic doctrines,i disagree with so many protestant churches too and go by the bible thats it), but see protestants have no biblical basis for giving foids rights,not even from the words of jesus,jesus stood against two main problems in regards to men and women in the gospels,divorce and adultery the main two problems the west suffers from so.

matthew 5 got twisted by religious fucks to be about jacking off when its not its about adultery,god oppose both adultery and even divorce(bitches are sinners if they go for it jesus said moses was given that command cuz of the hardened hearts of the israelites).

I doubt free will exists

Entropy of information guarantees free will.
Then what's the point of the test?
It's you going through it and using your free will to make decisions which align as close to your God's will as possible.

bry tryna
Negroid

I doubt free will exists

agreed

It's you going through it and using your free will to make decisions which align as close to your God's will as possible.
You don't have to go trough your exam if the teacher already knows if you are going to fail or not.

You don't have to go trough your exam if the teacher already knows if you are going to fail or not.
That's an entirely separate issue though. We were arguing about free will, and we see that it's compatible with God.

There are moralistic philosophers who can give you a better answer on this one. God's intentions regarding the test itself are unknown to man.

View attachment 1098331

Watching this video is 100x funnier (to me anyway) with this playing in the background:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

That's an entirely separate issue though. We were arguing about free will, and we see that it's compatible with God.

There are moralistic philosophers who can give you a better answer on this one. God's intentions regarding the test itself are unknown to man.
I'm positive that my hairline receded even further the last time I had this discussion and tried explaining this on the forum (albeit from a non-Islamic POV), so I'll just let you do it.

I'm positive that my hairline receded even further the last time I had this discussion and tried explaining this on the forum (albeit from a non-Islamic POV), so I'll just let you do it.
What was your explanation? Are you Christian?

What was your explanation? Are you Christian?
It's somewhere in my post history. If I recall correctly, it's in one of @Caesercel's threads. And that's only one of the times.

Retard religion.

It's somewhere in my post history. If I recall correctly, it's in one of @Caesercel's threads. And that's only one of the times.
I have since changed my stance on this.

View attachment 1098331

assim al hakeem is a wahhabi lol, theyre extremists

look into shia islam

From what to what exactly, and why?
I don't see why the existence of an entity all knowing by definition should be incompatible with free will. Besides the question of whether free will actually exists or not, the fact remains that its an intimate personal experience and that experience won't change if someone were to know the outcome in advance. Further I am not able to give the act of free will anymore ontological grounding than that.

I don't see why the existence of an entity all knowing by definition should be incompatible with free will. Besides the question of whether free will actually exists or not, the fact remains that its an intimate personal experience and that experience won't change if someone were to know the outcome in advance. Further I am not able to give the act of free will anymore ontological grounding than that.
That's a fairly reasonable position to take.

I'd like to massage my own ego and think that the sheer strength of my argument and indomitable persuasiveness of my influential words had a profound and lasting impact on your metaphysical outlook. KEK

Okay so if your life is genetics and environment and you can't do shit about either then how much free will do you actually have? By the time you can maybe do something about your environment, most of the damage has already been done, not to mention that your decisions will just be derivative of your previous experiences anyway. Pisslam is a cope because you get thrown in hell forever for having bad luck, and you go to heaven forever for having good luck. Not to mention dick cutting. Fuck allah