Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's no excuse for being a manlet. Just take growth hormone bro.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I can't get over how low IQ these niggers are. Everyone with a basic science education knows growth hormone does nothing if your bones are already fused and it also can't grow you past your genetic potential :feelskek:

and they say WE are the ones that don't understand anatomy

It just HAS to be your fault because it can't ever be women's fault.

There are a lot of autistic people on IT.

I deserve a lifetime of solitude and loneliness because I didn't order dangerous drugs illegally and took them when I was a teen :feelsaww: this all makes sense, the world is just and it's all my fault after all :feelsaww:

just abuse a prohibitively expensive and inaccessible prescription hormone bro

>Being a tall guy
>Height doesn't matter

>Being a billionaire
>Money doesn't matter

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Normie logic

I deserve a lifetime of solitude and loneliness because I didn't order dangerous drugs illegally and took them when I was a teen :feelsaww: this all makes sense, the world is just and it's all my fault after all :feelsaww:

>Being a tall guy, I can say that height doesn't really matter << JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
he's probably HTN at the very least, he must think being treated like an actual human by women is the default state of a man.

"Money doesn't matter" ~ Says the millionaire
"Looks don't matter" ~ Say chads and stacies
"Height doesn't matter" ~ Say tall men
"I don't need other people validation; I know my worth" ~ Says a 100k followers instahoe
"I'd rather be alone than with fake friends" ~ Says one who has never been truly alone

Fucking normies.

Reads like satire tbh ngl imo

growth hormone does nothing if your bones are already fused and it also can't grow you past your genetic potential...
Epiphyseal cartilages usually calcify at age of 18-19. Afterwards it's totally over.

"just break your bones for a woman bro" :soy:

Epiphyseal cartilages usually calcify at age of 18-19. Afterwards it's totally over.

damn over for me then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back