Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no escape from inceldom. I feel trapped. I feel like free will doesn't exist

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
There's no way out.

looksmaxxing
You have to sacrifice and risk so fucking much and there are no guarantees at all. Also, being average (the absolute best I could achieve through a massive amount of surgeries, etc) doesn't cut it nowadays, especially considering the fact your mentality is probably already fucked from years of inceldom, rejection and bullying, which will give other normalfags an upper hand over you.

It doesn't count as ascension.

lowering your standards massively and mass approaching
Already tried, didn't work.

trying to get pity sex/using feminist male game
Doesn't work.

betabuxxing
Wasting your best years studying and working hard to get money and get an old used-up roastie whose best years are already way behind her and who'll give you some starfish sex and then divorcerape you. It doesn't count as ascension in my book tbh.

volceldom
It's impossible to stop wanting foids. I have prayed, meditated, I tried everything. Not even castrating yourself works, in Eastern Europe they chemically castrated pedohiles and found out they were still pedophiles just like before, only impotent. The same will happen with foids in your case.

trying to get with feminine faggots/traps out of desperation
These aberrations have the same mentality of foids due to the hormones they take.

There's no free will, no way out. I'm trapped and will have to live to the last of my days frustrated, surrounded by attractive foids without being able to touch them, surrounded by JBs without ever even kissing one of them to fulfill my teenage love dreams, all while seeing Chads and young pretty boys living my forbidden dream. I literally dream with that shit every other day.

I'm trapped, there's no way out!:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:

This is the best (and only) thing you can do.

Rope is the best cope.

Correction.. you don't feel trapped, you are trapped. :yes:

Yeah escaping is a pipes dream. I am almost all out of copes at this point in my life

It's impossible to stop wanting foids. I have prayed, meditated, I tried everything. Not even castrating yourself works, in Eastern Europe they chemically castrated pedohiles and found out they were still pedophiles just like before, only impotent. The same will happen with foids in your case.
That's because sexual frustration isn't our only problem, in fact it's not even our main problem. If it were, then we'd feel completely better after fapping, which certainly isn't the case for me. It's an emotional deprivation mostly, not a sexual one. I suspect that I'd remain the same way if I was castrated, just with fucked up hormones.

View attachment 98112

Rope is the best cope.
trying to get with feminine faggots/traps out of desperation

That would work if they were just effeminate men without hormones, the problem is that many gays demand "BBC" or "BC." In other words, you would have to become a fagot to escape.

Last edited:
There's one way out... don't do it.

There's no way out bro, you're stuck here

View attachment 98112

Rope is the best cope.

...After physical death the soul retreats, taking this Spirit with it. The soul takes the Spirit to other planes and there it continues to be punished. For Gnostics, this world is hell; it is full of punishment and suffering from birth until death. But after death the suffering continues and, what's more, can become even more intense. The soul is punished for all the behaviour it indulged in on Earth while it was in the physical body. The suffering continues. The soul is beaten, punished, "cleansed" as some would say, until it is moved to a new body in order for the suffering to continue. Nobody can be saved from hell, not even through death. Once the soul has separated from the body it continues to suffer, and sometimes more so than before. The beatings and punishment continue...

...We have said that no-one can escape from the suffering. Not even through suicide can the punishment that the creator satan puts his creatures through be avoided. Bodies and souls belong to the creator throughout their whole life and even after death...

...After physical death the soul retreats, taking this Spirit with it. The soul takes the Spirit to other planes and there it continues to be punished. For Gnostics, this world is hell; it is full of punishment and suffering from birth until death. But after death the suffering continues and, what's more, can become even more intense. The soul is punished for all the behaviour it indulged in on Earth while it was in the physical body. The suffering continues. The soul is beaten, punished, "cleansed" as some would say, until it is moved to a new body in order for the suffering to continue. Nobody can be saved from hell, not even through death. Once the soul has separated from the body it continues to suffer, and sometimes more so than before. The beatings and punishment continue...

...We have said that no-one can escape from the suffering. Not even through suicide can the punishment that the creator satan puts his creatures through be avoided. Bodies and souls belong to the creator throughout their whole life and even after death...
That's also possible. Fuck, there is really no escape.

once you born with wrong genes it never began

I just want the answer for what happens when you die.

I just want the answer for what happens when you die.

Probably but you can't really know.
It's simple, you just stop being "you", cease to be an individual, and therefore ultimately cease to exist. Your conscious awareness, perception, and awareness that you are an individual or a separate person will all be gone. Have you ever been put under general anesthesia? Presumably it will be like that.

I can't wait to go back to potentiality tbh, I'll never have to wake up or do shit ever again.

There truly is no free will and it's naive to think otherwise. Only thing that could save us now would be some sort of Buddhist monk therapy where we leave our sexual frustation behind and reach Nirvana.

Break your jaw in half and move it forward to get an ugly plank/landwhale and risk permanent nerve damage, making yourself even uglier, and blowing like 20k for nothing or ldar and suffer painfully tell the day you die without sex and validation.

These are your options as a subhuman.

some sort of Buddhist monk therapy where we leave our sexual frustation behind and reach Nirvana.
I already tried that and failed :feelsbadman:

After learning through a reliable source that man-on-man buttsex is very common among Buddhist monks, I'm very, very skeptical of the idea that one can truly overcome their sexual impulses through religious practices.

Break your jaw in half and move it forward to get an ugly plank/landwhale and risk permanent nerve damage, making yourself even uglier, and blowing like 20k for nothing or ldar and suffer painfully tell the day you die without sex and validation.

These are your options as a subhuman.
You worded it better than I use to do. That's exactly how I feel as well, it's ridiculous that a man who isn't even deformed must resort to something like that to have a chance to get leftovers of the leftovers. One infinitesimal part of what a young Chad, or even pretty boy, gets.

Every day i pray to die in my sleep. Or for brain cancer at least

You must go by evidence and only belief. Have you seen Ian Stevenson, Jim Tucker?

You already know how to get out of the trap boyo.

Free will doesnt exist indeed,its just a meme