Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There's no difference between romantic love and basking in eugenic glory

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The entire institution and participation of romantic love is about the perpetuation of eugenic misery. There is no love, it's an illusion. What you think is love is actually survival. A sadistic pyramid scheme where love maps to trickle-down economics. Only instead of dollars streaming down, it's love. Love and good genes. Love is selfish. Love is about surviving, choosing survivors, playing God with your seed.

Last edited:
I don't believe in romantic love, I just believe there is love as an emotion.

The entire institution and participation of romantic love is about the perpetuation of eugenic misery. There is no love, it's an illusion. What you think is love is actually survival. A sadistic pyramid scheme where love maps to trickle-down economics. Only instead of dollars streaming down, it's love. Love and good genes. Love is selfish. Love is about surviving, choosing survivors, playing God with your seed.
Tesla iq

Love doesn't exist though, I would say that it's "non-commercial sex" streaming down, from the chads who get to pump fully ripe college girls and teenage pussy and hear them orgasm in delight the way down to Melvin the balding CPA who gets to dry hump a woman for 30 seconds

Last edited:
I don't believe in romantic love, I just believe there is love as an emotion.
I believe that we may not be entitled to sex, but we are entitled to be proud of our genes, and that if society is unwilling to grant us that pride, within rational circumstances (not this phony/performative "fat acceptance" type nonsense, but genuine pride), it's only ethical for such people not to be born.

Last edited:
It's not even eugenics because it selects superficial, purely aesthetics traits.

Granted, men used to select women like that, but if both genders do it, our species is fucked.

I believe that we may not be entitled to sex, but we are entitled to be proud of our genes, and that if society is unwilling to grant us that pride, within rational circumstances (not this phony/performative "fat acceptance" type nonsense, but genuine pride), it's only ethical for such people not to be born.
I think ugly people cope by us not being good at distinguishing who is good looking and who is not.
More attractive people are better able to tell someone's physical attractiveness.

Tesla iq

Love doesn't exist though, I would say that it's "non-commercial sex" streaming down, from the chads who get to pump fully ripe college girls
Chad is pumping fully ripe high school girls way before pumping college girls tbh @Edmund_Kemper

It's not even eugenics because it selects superficial, purely aesthetics traits.

Granted, men used to select women like that, but if both genders do it, our species is fucked.
The real black pill is that women were the ones who ultimately did that. Sure, guys wanted hot blonde tan skin blue eyes beauties to fuck, but most men are totally clueless to fake-up and how that can change looks.

Women only want genetic traits. They don't care if you are ripped, they don't care if you are smart, they don't care if you dress well and wear cologne - they want a 6'2", chiselled jaw, broad shoulder, full set of hair Greek God to fuck.

industrialization gives women the luxury to remap eugenics from purely a survival state to one of aesthetic taste.

The privledge of aesthetic choice among women is proof that they are simply in a higher social class. There's evidence that shows for instance, that wealthier foids have a tendency to prefer pretty boy Chads, and poorer foids tend to go for aspiring UFC thug Chads

The real black pill is that women were the ones who ultimately did that. Sure, guys wanted hot blonde tan skin blue eyes beauties to fuck, but most men are totally clueless to fake-up and how that can change looks.

Women only want genetic traits. They don't care if you are ripped, they don't care if you are smart, they don't care if you dress well and wear cologne - they want a 6'2", chiselled jaw, broad shoulder, full set of hair Greek God to fuck.
it's weird, all these social songs and dance are ultimately just an overwrought Austenian foreplay to the inevitable conclusion of feeling accepted and eternal with good genetic prospects.

it's weird, all these social songs and dance are ultimately just an overwrought Austenian foreplay to the inevitable conclusion of feeling accepted and eternal with good genetic prospects.
ngl sometimes it feels like Jordan Peterson was tortured with these same thoughts also @Wizard32

Human beings are too intelligent for it not to be complicated. Society would cease functioning if it weren't this complicated and men realized that they were the 80% being ditched by natural selection.
we are luxurious caged animals to have these conceited ceremonies, yet not as luxurious as some dogs

mood dying GIF by Ari Weinkle

Imo the Blackpill at it's root, and there's no going below this layer of the blackpill - this is the unbreakable bottom block in Minecraft - is that all human behavior is oriented towards infinitely propagating the species with good genes. Every single action human beings take is for this goal.

Specifically, every action can be whittled down to this flowchart (from top left to bottom right)

Literally, every single human behavior can be reduced to this formula.

Religion? Prevent people from killing themselves via coping.
Inventing shit? Making the lives of people are able to reproduce more comfortable?
Modelling? Showcase what are beautiful genetics and worship them, while also having something pretty to look at.
Shaming people who aren't working? Providing services to make the lives of people who are able to reproduce more comfortable.
War? Making the lives of people who are able to reproduce more comfortable?
Romantic Dances? Both making the lives of people who are able to reproduce more comfortable and reproduce with adequate, but ideally beautiful genetics
Social Hierarchy? Maximize reproduction of superior genetics (jocks are superior genetic males, nerds are inferior genetic males)
Buying a home? To demonstrate "hey, I have a place where you can rear a child" and make yourself more comfortable
Keeping up with the Jones's? "Hey, I have more resources for comfort / child rearing"

etc.

Last edited:
Imo the Blackpill at it's root, and there's no going below this layer of the blackpill - this is the unbreakable bottom block in Minecraft - is that all human behavior is oriented towards infinitely propagating the species with good genes. Every single action human beings take is for this goal.

Specifically, every action can be whittled down to this flowchart (from top left to bottom right)

View attachment 431716

Inventing shit? Making the lives of people are able to reproduce more comfortable?
Modelling? Showcase what are beautiful genetics and worship them, while also having something pretty to look at.
Shaming people who aren't working? Providing services to make the lives of people who are able to reproduce more comfortable.
Romantic Dances? Both making the lives of people who are able to reproduce more comfortable and reproduce with adequate, but ideally beautiful genetics
Social Hierarchy? Maximize reproduction of superior genetics (jocks are superior genetic males, nerds are inferior genetic males)
Buying a home? To demonstrate "hey, I have a place where you can rear a child"

etc.
avogadros number IQ. I'm gonna make this a t-shirt

Before talking about what love is, or whether it exists, we need to look more closely at the meaning of the word "love"

Here are two sentences:
  1. Love is mean and love hurts (lyrics from a Lana del Rey song)
  2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud (The Bible, 1 Cor 13:4)
Is it possible to have a word that fits in these two sentences? No. It is not possible. Basically, if 1. means A., then 2. means "not A". That is a logical impossibility.

What this means is that the word "love" in English is meaningless. In that sense, yes, it does not exist.

Now, what about "romantic love", i.e. the feeling that is supposed to be the basis for a human couple?

If we continue to use the word "love" we will not get anywhere because of the inconsistency that we have noticed above. So what word can be used? If we look at the variant of the ancient Greek language that was used to write the Bible, there are two words that are usually translated as "love": "eros" and "agape" (pronounce "agapay"). Eros is sexual desire, while Agape is the kind of caring feeling that we have for a pet.

Can "Eros" be the basis for a couple? No, obviously. Eros is the basis for a one-night stand, nothing more.

Can "Agape" be the basis for a couple? Neither. Agape is nice but it grows slowly. We don't feel it for someone we do not know well.

A couple is a deal, an arrangement, not something based on feelings. Either we manage to recover this understanding, or we will never again be able to form stable man/woman couples.

Once the deal is done, both "agape" and "eros" can exist within it. But none of them is sufficient to bind a man and a woman into a couple.

A deeply flawed understanding of Christianity led our culture from "agape" to romantic love; from "God is love (agape)" to "eternal (romantic) love". The latter statement is even more a legend than the first. Then we realized that the romantic legend had turned into a BDSM dungeon. And then we have Lana del Rey's lyrics

Last edited:
Before talking about what love is, or whether it exists, we need to look more closely at the meaning of the word "love"

Here are two sentences:
  1. Love is mean and love hurts (lyrics from a Lana del Rey song)
  2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud (The Bible, 1 Cor 13:4)
Is it possible to have a word that fits in these two sentences. No. It is not possible. Basically, if 1. means A., then 2. means "not A". That is a logical impossibility.

What this means is that the word "love" in English is meaningless. In that sense, yes, it does not exist.

Now, what about "romantic love", i.e. the feeling that is supposed to be the basis for a human couple?

If we continue to use the word "love" we will not get anywhere because of the inconsistency that we have noticed above. So what word can be used? If we look at the variant of the ancient Greek language that was used to write the Bible, there are two words that are usually translated as "love": "eros" and "agape" (pronounce "agapay"). Eros is sexual desire, while Agape is the kind of caring feeling that we have for a pet.

Can "Eros" be the basis for a couple? No, obviously. Eros is the basis for a one-night stand, nothing more.

Can "Agape" be the basis for a couple? Neither. Agape is nice but it grows slowly. We don't feel it for someone we do not know well.

A couple is a deal, an arrangement, not something based on feelings. Either we manage to recover this understanding, or we will never again be able to form stable man/woman couples.

Once the deal is done, both "agape" and "eros" can exist within it. But none of them is sufficient to bind a man and a woman into a couple.

A deeply flawed understanding of Christianity led our culture from "agape" to romantic love; from "God is love (agape)" to "eternal (romantic) love". The latter statement is even more a legend than the first. Then we realized that the romantic legend had turned into a BDSM dungeon. And then we have Lana del Rey's lyrics
thank you for this very interesting lesson. I will remember it.

I think intuitively most people strive for both agape, eros, AND a deal. It takes a real Chad or Tyrone to score a 3 pointer in this rigged game.

Last edited:
avogadros number IQ. I'm gonna make this a t-shirt
Lol, avogadros number IQ. I haven't heard that in years.

By the way, it's worth mentioning that the first thing God says to Adam and Eve is "Be fruitful and multiply"

Romance does not exist and never did.

Lol, avogadros number IQ. I haven't heard that in years.

By the way, it's worth mentioning that the first thing God says to Adam and Eve is "Be fruitful and multiply"
God sounds like Larry Flynt

I think intuitively most people strive for both agape, eros, AND a deal. It takes a real Chad or Tyrone to score a 3 pointer in this rigged game.
In the part, it worked because ppl knew that the deal had to come first.

Chad and Stacy are not interested in a deal. They just want animalistic eros and the equally animalistic halo that comes from being the alpha male.

In the animal world, there are no deals.

Yes, sadly not for us though. :feelsbadman:
That's true but imo being that this is an incel forum your previous post about how "romance never existed" seems more like redpill cope ngl Harsh reminders are part of what makes the blackpill the blackpill.

God sounds like Larry Flynt
Well they were made in His image, so He probably got turned on by watching images of Himself fuck each other

Tbf when I was in 3rd grade I would get erections at certain depictions of Eve, so I don't blame him, I'd fuck Eve

It exists for teenage couples.
It's not Love&Romance it's Lust because these foids compare a ugly guy with a handsome guy and the Lust is born.. "i want him i don't want to be with him"

Comparison is....

It's not Love&Romance it's Lust because these foids compare a ugly guy with a handsome guy and the Lust is born.. "i want him i don't want to be with him"

Comparison is....
Teen love is the most innocent compared to other more cynical romantic relationships for older people though.

Also teen love genuinely produces romantic feelings like with the "butterflies in your stomach", "love at first sight", "first crush" associations. There is no element of betabuxx even remotely present or that could be present unlike with relationships between older people.

Teen love is the most innocent compared to other more cynical romantic relationships for older people though.

Also teen love genuinely produces romantic feelings like the "butterflies in your stomach", "love at first sight", "first crush"
Teen love is comparison between ugly and handsome, tall and short etcc...
Comparison is a tool because you choose the best for you... is like choosing a good healthy apple against a rott apple.
Change my mind.

Teen love is comparison between ugly and handsome, tall and short etcc...
True but that's love overall. It's an exclusive affair. Not everyone is invited to the party which is what makes proverbial invitations so sought after.
Comparison is a tool because you choose the best for you... is like choosing a good healthy apple against a rott apple.
Change my mind.
Teen love may be the most truely romantic type of relationships but that doesn't mean there isn't still an element of exclusivity and unlucky others not making the cut.

Well they were made in His image, so He probably got turned on by watching images of Himself fuck each other

Tbf when I was in 3rd grade I would get erections at certain depictions of Eve, so I don't blame him, I'd fuck Eve
God has that primal teen Beavis & Butthead in Him predominantly

True but that's love overall. It's an exclusive affair. Not everyone is invited to the party which is what makes proverbial invitations so sought after.

Teen love may be the most truely romantic type of relationships but that doesn't mean there isn't still an element of exclusivity and unlucky others not making the cut.
May be... Get out of here.

May be... Get out of here.
Was just saying that teen love while the most innocent type of relationship is nonetheless still about comparison and exclusivity because that's what love is. Otherwise everyone would get to participate in such relationships.

Was just saying that teen love while the most innocent type of relationship is nonetheless still about comparison and exclusivity because that's what love is. Otherwise everyone would get to participate in such relationships.
Your definition of Love is Lust in disguise.

Your definition of Love is Lust in disguise.
So what do you define as love then? And do you think it can't be found even when considering the first relationships that teenagers get in? It's just my opinion that if there is such a thing as romantic love the closest that can be found is in the first relationships that teenagers get into (before they ever experienced any heartbreak to make them more cynical).

So what do you define as love then? And do you think it can't be found even when considering the first relationships that teenagers get in? It's just my opinion that if there is such a thing as romantic love the closest that can be found is in the first relationships that teenagers get into (before they ever experienced any heartbreak to make them more cynical).
romantic love is the security blanket you feel when you know your genes are off to a better place. This is most felt primordially as a teenager

romantic love is the security blanket you feel when you know your genes are off to a better place. This is most felt primordially as a teenager
Imo essentially it's one of the few relationships where there is no fallback betabuxx option to explain how that relationship occurred. And since those relationships revolve around looks and raw feelings without previous baggage from heartbreak or failed relationships or other issues like health and money problems it's the closest thing to the concept of romantic love.

Imo essentially it's one of the few relationships where there is no fallback betabuxx option to explain how that relationship occurred. And since those relationships revolve around looks and raw feelings without previous baggage from heartbreak or failed relationships or other issues like health and money problems it's the closest thing to the concept of romantic love.
It's the closest thing to feeling heaven on Earth

Correct. They are attracted to traits you can't change.

They would rather breed with a scrawny 6'3" dude than a gym maxxed, muscular 5'9" guy with an adonis body.

If you're a bald manlet they will marry you if you make 6 figures for stability but they will NOT breed with you. They will breed with Chad and expect that you raise his spawn.

View attachment 431716

Buying a home? To demonstrate "hey, I have a place where you can rear a child" and make yourself more comfortable
Keeping up with the Jones's? "Hey, I have more resources for comfort / child rearing"

etc.
Life is just a giant ponzi scheme.

All of this and the situation we are in, was all created by design.

Love is not selective, desire is selective. ... When the centre of selfishness is no longer, all desires for pleasure and fear of pain cease; one is no longer interested in being happy; beyond happiness there is pure intensity, inexhaustible energy, the ecstasy of giving from a perennial source.

Gentle reminder that in the past, men and women got together and married based on the teen love.

Degenerate era called it 'infatuation' and concluded that making long term relationships based on it as a bad decision (and end up creating 30+ working women with no personal life)

<break /> [URL='https://incels.is/goto/post?id=6544094' said:
NapoliPizzaPie said:[/URL]

Human beings are too intelligent for it not to be complicated. Society would cease functioning if it weren't this complicated and men realized that they were the 80% being ditched by natural selection.

Thinking the ratio is only 1:5 is cope

it's 1:17

When 17/17 females breed, only 1/17 males breed.

1/17 is less than 6% guys.

Basically when you're growing up in school with a pretty-average classroom size of 34 students (17 females and 17 males) only the solitary class gigachad in your class gets to breed, and he gets to impregnate ALL the girls in your class.

This is the bleak reality gents.

Correct. They are attracted to traits you can't change.

They would rather breed with a scrawny 6'3" dude than a gym maxxed, muscular 5'9" guy with an adonis body.

If you're a bald manlet they will marry you if you make 6 figures for stability but they will NOT breed with you. They will breed with Chad and expect that you raise his spawn.

As a scrawny 6'2 31 y/o khv, I find your post personally offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back