Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There's NO Difference Between American Women and Islamic Women From the Middle East

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Feminists have been lying to us for decades about how "liberated" American women are. They claim that females in this country are more open-minded and sexual than women from other countries, particularly those "oppressed" women from the middle East.

Really??

From where I stand, American women are every bit as skittish of interacting with men as women are in the middle East.
Foids in this country won't even make eye contact with a man, unless she finds him attractive. In fact, when I go out in public, I feel like I'm living in FUCKING SAUDI ARABIA!! I get ZERO interaction with women. Even the cunt cashier won't look at me in the eyes.

How is that different from how Islamic women behave towards men??

Feminists would have us believe that a left-wing political movement in the 1960's somehow altered the very nature of female sexuality, which took millions of years to evolve. Just LOL, if only....

Get off your high horses, you fucking hypocrites. Women are the same all over the world. The only difference between an American woman and an Islamic woman is that one wears a hijab and the other wears a miniskirt.

Do you still think middle eastern females are different than western females now just lol

Did anyone get my point at all, or am I just talking to myself?
Do you have any reading comprehension at all? How is what I posted a "cope"??
Do you still think middle eastern females are different than western females now just lol
My point is that there is no fundamental difference between women ANYWHERE in the world, regardless of culture or geography. ALL women everywhere are hardwired to avoid eye contact with unattractive men. In other words, ALL women act like Islamic women. It's hypocritical to claim otherwise.

Last edited:
True, all women act same around an ugly mongrel, either she is a nun or a naked whore.

Did anyone get my point at all, or am I just talking to myself?

Do you have any reading comprehension at all? How is what I posted a "cope"??

My point is that there is no fundamental difference between women ANYWHERE in the world, regardless of culture or geography. ALL women everywhere are hardwired to avoid eye contact with unattractive men. In other words, ALL women act like Islamic women. It's hypocritical to claim otherwise.
She has to make eyecontact with to see if your ugly tbh.

She has to make eyecontact with to see if your ugly tbh.
NO. You're totally wrong.
There is a misconception among men that foids have to make direct eye contact with you in order to assess your appearance. The reality is that women evolved to evaluate your looks from their peripheral vision. This has allowed them to avoid potentially dangerous interactions with undesirable males. This skill was particularly critical during prehistoric times, when there were no laws to protect females. If you're ugly, or even average-looking, women can "see" that from the corner of their eye. No need to make direct eye contact with you. They only make direct eye contact after their peripheral vision has confirmed that you're Chad.

NO. You're totally wrong.
There is a misconception among men that foids have to make direct eye contact with you in order to assess your appearance. The reality is that women evolved to evaluate your looks from their peripheral vision. This has allowed them to avoid potentially dangerous interactions with undesirable males. This skill was particularly critical during prehistoric times, when there were no laws to protect females. If you're ugly, or even average-looking, women can "see" that from the corner of their eye. No need to make direct eye contact with you. They only make direct eye contact after their peripheral vision has confirmed that you're Chad.
I know it might be an autistic question but is their peripheral vision more ''advanced'' than that of your typical male? Because I honestly am not capable to use it proficiently.

It takes less than a second for a female to evaluate your attractiveness, once you fail that test their no going back.

In fact Islamic women are even worse in their thirst for Chad's cock. They are just better at hiding it.
I know it might be an autistic question but is their peripheral vision more ''advanced'' than that of your typical male? Because I honestly am not capable to use it proficiently.
Yes I've read somewhere that foids have better peripheral vision than men but men's central vision is better.

I think it is, because women's peripheral vision evolved to evaluate a man's bone structure and facial features quickly and efficiently. Men's peripheral vision only evolved to avoid large animals from attacking them. Men's peripheral vision didn't have to be capable of scrutinizing the appearance of an animal, only its size and speed. Therefore, I think women's peripheral vision may be more keen than men's. I mean, when was the last time you knew a woman was hot without directly looking at her? Yet, women can tell if a man is hot by their peripheral vision from dozens of yards away.
In fact Islamic women are even worse in their thirst for Chad's cock. They are just better at hiding it.

Yes I've read somewhere that foids have better peripheral vision than men but men's central vision is better.
But, but, but American women are sexually "liberated"! Didn't you read the newsflash? Shame on you! American women consider Islamic women prudish! Don't pay attention to the fact that American women avoid eye contact with men they don't find attractive. That's not important, lol.
It takes less than a second for a female to evaluate your attractiveness, once you fail that test their no going back.
Exactly. I'm glad someone on here gets it.

Last edited:
I'm not legally allowed to stone foids accused of whoredom and child molestation.

At least fornication is illegal there.

Take the AWALTpill. All these whores are essentially the same.

Tradition and values go out the window when Chad is involved.

Take the AWALTpill. All these whores are essentially the same.

Tradition and values go out the window when Chad is involved.
Exactly. Chad brings out the feral, primitive animal that's inside of every woman, revealing who she really is.

Interesting take on such a precautionary subject that is indeed a take on what society and humanity of the human race have evolved to such an oppressive yet overturned attempt to justify such actions :feelshmm: