Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's No "Brotherhood" Amongst Incels; We Are Each Others Greatest Adversaries.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
This thought has often crossed my mind many times.

Now, I do not deny, that we do have some semblance of a supportive community on here: Genuinely, this is the only place I feel I am accepted & can actually be myself, regardless of how my views may conflict with some others on here.

To lay things out first, we should address the fact that men, by default, also have quite a low "in-group preference." Essentially, this amounts of men not viewing their own gender members in the same manner in which foids do.

Here's some research on this:
This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[28]

Obviously, it's clear that most normie men pedestalize foids: Now sure, we adhere to the blackpill & also hold views against gynocentrism, yet all of us here in some way, shape, or form are still guilty of this. Essentially, this amounts to males, by default, not only essentially "self-hating" their own gender, but also prioritizing the needs of foids over us.

This manifests itself in the direct sense obviously, such as some White Knight defending a foid on the street who started an altercation: However, it also essentially shapes worldviews which man will -consciously or subconsciously- adhere towards & even center their whole lives around. Remember, that one of our most basic biological needs is to fuck.

What this will amount to concede is, that males in general will fuck one another over in some way, shape, or form in order to get an edge over the other. This is basic logic following the blackpill, of course, yet it also can reveal facts pertaining to Incels existence.

Contrary to stereotypes or certain beliefs which some may hold, the biggest "enemy" or "oppressor" or anything of the sorts is not that of Chad, Stacy, or even HTN "popular kid" types.

Instead, it is not just from average NPC normie & becky types, but also(and arguably primarily) from that of nearcels, Incels in denial, fem"cel"-tier foids, etc.

Chad & Stacy dont even know we exist, and if anything would be the ones to give out "just x bro" advice: In fact, I recall some of the worst people I ever met being essentially on the same "level" as me, if not only slightly above.

Quite simple logic really, those who wish to not only climb the "social ladder" but also whom wish to clearly define their place on it as "just slightly less of a loser & dead-end than this guy" will punch down since punching up is effectively impossible.

Look at how we sometimes see threads and/or posts of users stating how they would betray/backstabbed others for a crumb of used-up roastie pussy. And yes, I am aware many of these are satirical, jokes, etc. and not to be taken too seriously(as with most things on this website) However, it is still somewhat reflective and telling: Jokes can be a window, as some psychologists state.

There have been plenty of instances in the past of users witch-hunting others on very circumstantial evidence, as well as doxxing. Not from IT or the such, but from users within this community, who are just as Incel as one another.

Look at IT, most Redditors, and/or anyone else whom is overly critical of Incels: Most often, they are Incel in denial.

In a sense, I feel that perhaps mens low in-group preference has somewhat influenced my views politically, socio-culturally-psychologically, etc. which ofc all tie in: Yes, that was a bit schizo but I couldn't word it any better way.

This is more than likely part of the reason as to why I adhere towards Fascism, NS, or the Third Position: Yes, I do view it as the most pragmatic & essentially a result of collective survival instincts coalescing, but perhaps part of it was my attempts at finding some meaning in brotherhood. When I was in my more naive redpilled-bluepilled phases in HS, I had ideals of "fratmaxxing" in College, not just because I thought it would enable ascension, but also because I had longed for that feeling of "brotherhood"

There is no brotherhood between anyone except maybe the army.

Everyone is selfish because life needs you to be in 2024

10% - Low effort in ID
7jfbke

@NearEnd
@wereq
@Chudpreet
@PersonalityChad
@RealSchizo
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Uggo Mongo
@Stupid Clown
@Fat Link

Brotherhood amongst males can only exist in a stable society where most males can have a wife
This is why we have no brotherhood in the current West

I agree so I'm gonna say High IQ
You got some inspiration from GeckoBus which is based

Brotherhood amongst males can only exist in a stable society where most males can have a wife
:blackpill:

This is some real shit. I often wish that I had a brother figure to help guide me down a better path. Even just to hang out with and make music with. I can't help but to feel like I've been robbed.

Nevertheless we as humans are ruthless creatures, and our vile nature always takes centerfold to every aspect of our lives, especially the parts keen on survival bias.

I agree

@Left4DeadDarkie
@Regenerator
@GeckoBus

he will murder his brother to possess his brothers land

Interesting. I on the other hand always felt there was no brotherhood between incels and normie men.

Normie men bullied me. Normie men are fucking the women that I should have fucked. Normie men are mogger sex-havers and I fucking hate them.

And yes, I've also seen the ''would you kill 1 million curries to get pussy once'' type threads on the forum, but they are mostly jokes. There will never be a button you could press to kill indians and get pussy.

Still, truecel men (subhuman ugly retards) are the only people on the planet I feel a sense of camaraderie towards. Ugly subhuman men are the only humans that could possibily understand me, and what I am going through. And vice versa.

Sure, there can be animosity between ugly incels, like there can be between any human group ever. But overall, I feel like if there is a brotherhood, it would be amongst ugly sexless subhuman men.

Last edited:
I think it's untrue that most attractive men won't bully unattractive men because they have nothing to gain. There's a study that showed bullies were the most physically attractive group in highschool and aggression others made them more popular. https://www.researchgate.net/public...ness_and_aggression_in_high_school_popularity

(For some reason you can't read anything on research gate without an account now)

Otherwise I agree with your post. It's very easily proven correct by all the infighting you'll see on this forum. I'll personally never understand how someone could enjoy harming an innocent brother

@Left4DeadDarkie
@Regenerator
@GeckoBus
Another based thread.

I agree with you mang. That's why friend groups always feel off to me because i know that there is a good chance they'd betray me for a crumb of pussy.

There is even a joke that people make skits about where a guy friend will make fun of another guy just to be funnier around women.

Shits fucked up tbh

This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger

This absolutely destroyed me. The lack of male in group pref is ridiculous. We are forever to be cucked unless things get REALLY bad.

Still, truecel men (subhuman ugly retards) are the only people on the planet I feel a sense of camaraderie towards. Ugly subhuman men are the only humans that could possibily understand me, and what I am going through. And vice versa.

Sure, there can be animosity between ugly incels, like there can be between any human group ever. But overall, I feel like if there is a brotherhood, it would be amongst ugly sexless subhuman men.

I agree with everything you said... Also, really appreciate the high effort post.

In the past I associated this community with a media trope, that is still applicable to this day, Teeth-Clenched Teamwork, which I believe is pretty self-explanatory.

Truth is, I wouldn't want to be friends with 95% of the people on this site in real life, ever. I don't want to meet you guys. I hate most of you, and some of you are truly despicable people.
And I believe that the feeling is or will be made mutual.

And I believe that some of you would sell each other up to the feds for something. Pussy, money, hate based on race, whatever it is.
I wouldn't, personally, but I don't blame anyone for believing that I would.

So the whole "We are a Brotherhood" stuff, it's naive.

But we have one thing in common, we were fucked over. We were lied to, we were abused, so on. And I think it's important to not forget that. Not forget why this community exists to begin with.
it has existed for a quite a while, and it's a good place for men to vent, speak their mind, or just joke around, in whatever way they see fit.

Thanks to the founders, and the moderators, in has been kept alive.

We don't need to be a Brotherhood, but we can be better then dogshit.

No doxxing, and any of that shit.

Again, I'm not asking for anyone to like each other.
Just, let's not cross each other, or put our lives in danger. There's no need for that shit.

Idk, mang. I feel more loved and accepted here than anywhere I was (irl or on the internet). Normies are the only ones that I hate the most. Most of my hatred comes from normies being normies. Yea, it's true I have argued with some cels here, but it doesn't compare to the years of torment, anger and trauma I have experienced cause I was in normieish circles. I think I would have ropped if I didn't find this forum.

without interest there is no link between people

That's why marriage is a failed institution, there is no longer the need for a family in modern industrial society, family nowadays is something artificial, there is no longer the need for family farming, for the division of roles in a family when at the time most of humanity lived from agriculture

everything involves interest in a certain way, interest in this case the useful value of a relationship

Just the philosophy or moral value of a union does not make it last for a long time

there is no real and useful interest in an incel brotherhood, for example: if incels were like Vikings who went about looting cities to satisfy their interests there would be a reason for a union, but abstract or mental motivations are not enough

Idk, mang. I feel more loved and accepted here than anywhere I was (irl or on the internet). Normies are the only ones that I hate the most. Most of my hatred comes from normies being normies. Yea, it's true I have argued with some cels here, but it doesn't compare to the years of torment, anger and trauma I have experienced cause I was in normieish circles. I think I would have ropped if I didn't find this forum.
Because you're a new user. Most new users will claim that this is the only place they feel a true connection to, but after being here for over a year, a lot of the people you've first interacted with will be gone and you'll notice a steep decline in user quality and you'll end up hating this place like every other oldfag here.

Ingroup preference is just another way foids are the jews of gender

Because you're a new user. Most new users will claim that this is the only place they feel a true connection to, but after being here for over a year, a lot of the people you've first interacted with will be gone and you'll notice a steep decline in user quality and you'll end up hating this place like every other oldfag here.
in fact it's more because you start to realize that others are not as similar to you and that they are not really as you would like them to be, and these flaws take some time to become visible.

They take time to become visible because users seem to agree in general, but from time to time they will demonstrate behavior that you don't agree with.
the more time passes, the more you realize that others are not as like you as you imagined when you arrived on the forum

Yes, i agree, well written. It's sad but this is why you should NOT trust anyone here.

The slightest bit of female attention makes men stab other men in the back. There's no unity here too. Just look at all the drama that starts on TrannyCord.

High IQ post.

I would do horrible things if I as promised an avarege becky.

There's no brotherhood for you're inceldom

There is no brotherhood between anyone except maybe the army.

Everyone is selfish because life needs you to be in 2024
They will shot you in the back in army too and cover it up.