Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final blackpill | male nature

I mean liberals (or kikes like some refers to them) given foids freedom are partially to blame, but at the end of the day it's the foid nature responsible for modern day savagery.
Obviously, I know, but my point is you can't truly hate them. It's like trying to hate celebrities for being paid so much despite contributing fuck all. It's general population going out of their way to make them rich.

Obviously, I know, but my point is you can't truly hate them. It's like trying to hate celebrities for being paid so much despite contributing fuck all. It's general population going out of their way to make them rich.
By your logic you can't hate absolute monarchs for their rule, because it's general population giving them power. If they have wealth/power it's the general population that support them, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution In reality it's the state that keeps their position by bluepill propaganda to keep the proletariat maimed. The number of people realizing that blackpill is true is growing rapidly, so their shackles rust. They will seize the power for themselves, when they will become a majority. It's the state, that currently stops it, like the rulers stopping proletariat in the past, not any 'general population'.

Last edited:
I learnt this lesson the hard way through out my life. I always saw toilets as shallow whores but I still thought that men might be an exception and they were real people. It was very naive of me. All dudes present similar characteristics to what animals do in nature. Trying to mog each other and impress the female by any means necessary even if they aren't actively doing it.
That is because we are all animals. The people in power have convinced us that we are somehow something more, something that can beat nature. The final blackpill is this

That is because we are all animals. The people in power have convinced us that we are somehow something more, something that can beat nature. The final blackpill is this
Not in power per say. It's just human ego. much simpler explanation.

You cope. You can't honestly hate Jews no matter how much you try while entitlement of foids would make your blood boil in a second.
I hate them more than you think. Yeah of course foid shit nature pisses me off too. But I’m also not gay so I am attracted to the true feminine woman. Not the 2024 masculinised shitoid

By your logic you can't hate absolute monarchs for their rule, because it's general population giving them power. If they have wealth/power it's the general population that support them, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution In reality it's the state that keeps their position by bluepill propaganda to keep the proletariat maimed. The number of people realizing that blackpill is true is growing rapidly, so their shackles rust. They will seize the power for themselves, when they will become a majority. It's the state, that currently stops it, like the rulers stopping proletariat in the past, not any 'general population'.
Well, my focus was mainly foids' freedom, but to address your point, unlike monarchs who abuse physical threats, Jews exploit human nature to rule over. That's why the comparison with celebrities is more apt than monarchs.

I learnt this lesson the hard way through out my life. I always saw toilets as shallow whores but I still thought that men might be an exception and they were real people. It was very naive of me. All dudes present similar characteristics to what animals do in nature. Trying to mog each other and impress the female by any means necessary even if they aren't actively doing it.
It’s inevitable. I’ve noticed that men do this more when in mixed gender settings and less when it’s only men around. Exceptions do exist though some men are retards and always wanna “mog” and belittle others. I hate those types

Jews which you speak about are rulers of the burgerland, who is a true game master. Fortunately, their power over the world is shrinking. I wouldn't say that mainland China is jewed. It's just seeking its own interests and they will maintain positive relations with the west as long it's profitable for them.
China is an absolute communist hell. It’s the most Jewish shit ever. They work 24/7 literally 14 hour shifts and receive NOTHING. They live in literal cages

Well, my focus was mainly foids' freedom, but to address your point, unlike monarchs who abuse physical threats, Jews exploit human nature to rule over. That's why the comparison with celebrities is more apt than monarchs.
It monarchs' case it was also mainly human nature. They tried to use human natural credulity and maim them with religion, as they're doing nowadays with the bluepill. They tried to use patriotism and nationalism to exploit natural human sense of responsibility. They tried to use natural human fear of unknown, so the other countries/people/social classes.

Last edited:
China is an absolute communist hell. It’s the most Jewish shit ever. They work 24/7 literally 14 hour shifts and receive NOTHING. They live in literal cages
Yeah, but I meant they aren't dependent on ZOG, and therefore they can be count as enemies of the west.

Life is just a 24/7 dick measuring contest

you're right. I don't hate my fellow incels, and other incels here probably don't hate me either, but that's not because our natures are good, it's just because we're going through the same miserable situations.

If we erased our memories and were reincarnated as chad, we would laugh at incels to show off our superiority in front of women. It is very unpleasant to know that we could behave exactly like people who bullied us.

you're right. I don't hate my fellow incels, and other incels here probably don't hate me either, but that's not because our natures are good, it's just because we're going through the same miserable situations.

If we erased our memories and were reincarnated as chad, we would laugh at incels to show off our superiority in front of women. It is very unpleasant to know that we could behave exactly like people who bullied us.
I think chads hate foids too. Most chads get divorce-raped.

I'm not gonna pretend I have never done stupid shit over a foid in the past. But as a man, all you can do is learn as quickly as possible about the female nature and the pragmatic values of solidarity between men.

It's not just female nature this is horrible. Male nature is horrible as well. Men are always sexually competing and the majority of men hate each other. Most male friendships are built upon status and power dynamics. Even on this forum guys will constantly put each other down for no reason. I'm not saying this to say men are worse or equal to women in shittiness. They're not. Women are far more manipulative and selfish.

However I am saying that men are controlled by the terribleness of human nature as well and there's truly no escape outside of isolation. You won't escape it on this forum either.
The difference between male relationships and female relationships is that male relationships are honest, pragmatic, and purpose-driven. Male relationships are alliances. We use eachother, we admit it, and we both win from it. Women just have gossip buddies but pretend to love eachother.

True

A lot of men do escape their nature, though, like tendency for violence, hate for other males or simping for whores. Far more men than women escape animalistic and social programmings

A lot of men do escape their nature, though, like tendency for violence, hate for other males or simping for whores. Far more men than women escape animalistic and social programmings
Unlike some normie men, this forum doesn't want things to change. It attacks their "blackpilled" (retarded) worldview. What the fuck is the point of blackpill knowledge if you don't use it for your own and your fellow men's good?

There was this thread today where users were saying they hate men more than foids because they were bulled.
"I can't hate foids because it's in their nature to be attracted to top whatever fucking percent of men. :soy: "

This forum is literally incapable of looking past sex and social hierarchy. Fucking morons.

Last edited:
Unlike some normie men, this forum doesn't want things to change. It attacks their "blackpilled" (retarded) worldview. What the fuck is the point of blackpill knowledge if you don't use it for your own and your fellow men's good?

There was this thread today where users were saying they hate men more than foids because they were bulled.
"I can hate foids because it's in their nature to be attracted to top whatever fucking percent of men. :soy: "

This forum is literally incapable of looking past sex and social hierarchy. Fucking morons.
What a joke.

Very true. It's not a coincidence that every place with a lot of male hierarchy turns into hell, like schools, army and prisons. The more they can get away with it the more they show their demon side.
men = cucks
woman = whores
High IQ

Very true. It's not a coincidence that every place with a lot of male hierarchy turns into hell, like schools, army and prisons. The more they can get away with it the more they show their demon side.

High IQ
When I was younger I'd always ask those males who bullied me why they were doing it and what the point was. Being a coward I even told them that I didn't wish to oppose with them. Of course they continued their cruelty.

This is just the nature of most men. They only have sympathy for women who are vulnerable. When they see a man who is vulnerable to them it's an opportunity to strike him down and gain more status. Women encourage and celebrate this behavior.

When I was younger I'd always ask those males who bullied me why they were doing it and what the point was. Being a coward I even told them that I didn't wish to oppose with them. Of course they continued their cruelty.

This is just the nature of most men. They only have sympathy for women who are vulnerable. When they see a man who is vulnerable to them it's an opportunity to strike him down and gain more status. Women encourage and celebrate this behavior.
No one likes men, women hate men, other men hate men. Bullies realize this early on and accept being shitheads for their own advancement. Proof : nice guys are satanized and hated more than serial killers. Being good as a man is the biggest failo and biggest lie there is. If you naturally aren't a human garbage, like we aren't, we are destined to be the punching bag for psychopaths.

It's not just female nature this is horrible. Male nature is horrible as well. Men are always sexually competing and the majority of men hate each other. Most male friendships are built upon status and power dynamics. Even on this forum guys will constantly put each other down for no reason. I'm not saying this to say men are worse or equal to women in shittiness. They're not. Women are far more manipulative and selfish.

However I am saying that men are controlled by the terribleness of human nature as well and there's truly no escape outside of isolation. You won't escape it on this forum either.
Everyone is potentially a POS, to me its simple treat others as they treat me and ignore foids.
It's an ego problem, when you eliminate your own ego life becomes easier no need to compete with other cucks nor look for female attention

Violence against feminists is based

No one likes men, women hate men, other men hate men. Bullies realize this early on and accept being shitheads for their own advancement. Proof : nice guys are satanized and hated more than serial killers. Being good as a man is the biggest failo and biggest lie there is. If you naturally aren't a human garbage, like we aren't, we are destined to be the punching bag for psychopaths.
You summarized the human behaviour in a paragraph. Less words could be enough; human = trash.

It is HARD to get an uncompromising aspie fren, i get that.

This bastard world tends to either make them, or break them.

I dont think it's the last blackpill, it's basic evolutionary biology knowledge

Homoerotic retards here keep glazing men since they want to hide the fact they're social outcasts.

We humans are species guided through an intra sexual competition, therefore human males savagely compete between themselves for females. In that process, the males with inferior genetics (incels) are either killed, outcasted or attacked.

Males are our enemies as incels, if anything they've harmed you more through physical bullying than any female.

I became extremely disillusioned and disappointed in my fellow men way back when I first went through puberty. When I was in elementary school I had a lot of friends, including some guys who would go on to be chads/jocks. As soon as everyone started to go through puberty, every single guy that was above me in the social hierarchy completely abandoned me and never spoke to me again, as if we never knew each other. As soon as they realized that I wasn't going to help them get pussy (if anything, I would hinder them from getting pussy), I had no more utility in their eyes.

I hate 100% of women, and like 95% of men.

Human nature is just looking out for numero uno. We are all talking to each other out of pure convenience that this forum establishes and even then there is still lurking nigger glowies or fakecels. Life is a competition and it is only naive to get disappointed when people don't follow through ideas that are merely abstract. Don't put too much thought into people because you never know what they are thinking.