Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's more sluts than literally EVER before nowadays

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
...and they still won't fuck us jajajajajajaajjajajajaajajjajjajajaja

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

btw, reddit.com/r/stupidslutsclub this is the worst suicide fuel i have ever seen in my life, i forgot about this place but remembered it again. holy fuck, literal Cho-fuel.

Last edited:
It really is a sad state of affairs.

Pure sui fuel man

There is the biggest supply of sluts ever on this planet and we still can't get any of those whores to spread their legs for us or even suck our dicks.

Pure sui fuel man

There is the biggest supply of sluts ever on this planet and we still can't get any of those whores to spread their legs for us or even suck our dicks.

like...this is literally rigged hahaha

That's fake as shit

That's fake as shit

giphy.gif

Continue coping

The internet and smartphones really fucked things up for men in the dating market. The average bloated plain Jane with 10 lbs of fake up slathered on can easily tally up thousands of pathetic beta orbiters with Instagram, or handpick her favorite charismatic model Chad who's over 6 feet with Tinder. Add toxic feminism and 'muh women's rights' into the mix, and the average man stands no chance

It's time to stockpile those weapons and bombs

I was expecting pictures. Lol at reading walls of text

That is by far the biggest suifuel i have ever seen fucking fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I was expecting pictures. Lol at reading walls of text

Those posts are literally tame for women in 2018

I think that they're literally all like that nowadays if not way worse

fuck man how to cope

I just want to murder the next god dam slut I set my eyes on

There's so much thread worthy material on that degenerate sub. Holy shit.

Jfl at women fucking on masse while hordes of men can't get a crumb

how did I go from feeling so happy to suicidal again?

There's so much thread worthy material on that degenerate sub. Holy shit.

Jfl at women fucking on masse while hordes of men can't get a crumb

it's like a blackpill within a blackpill

now imagine the shit they do in private, that they don't make posts about. this is just probably the tamest experiences they have the guts to share.

Screenshot 20180512 090447

What a shame kek

The internet and smartphones really fucked things up for men in the dating market. The average bloated plain Jane with 10 lbs of fake up slathered on can easily tally up thousands of pathetic beta orbiters with Instagram, or handpick her favorite charismatic model Chad who's over 6 feet with Tinder. Add toxic feminism and 'muh women's rights' into the mix, and the average man stands no chance
High IQ post.

The sexual revolution will trickle down brah :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

...and they still won't fuck us jajajajajajaajjajajajaajajjajjajajaja

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

btw, reddit.com/r/stupidslutsclub this is the worst suicide fuel i have ever seen in my life, i forgot about this place but remembered it again. holy fuck, literal Cho-fuel.
Pure suicide fuel and rage fuel. I feel so terrible now, are these sluts for real in the link!!!??? Sluts are so fucking disgusting I just read a bit about a girl who had a gangbang with a black person and apparently one of the dudes came over her, FUCKING SLUT!
Here is the ultimate blackpill "Don´t worry if you haven´t found true love yet, she is just fucking someone else right now"

Damn I feel so terrible now. I fucking hate girls, pretty girls also always walk around with the biggest smile and look so happy like they won the lottery. And I guess they have because they get everything in life, they look good and get admiration 24/7 they get praised like fucking Gods JUST for being born lucky, they literally didn´t have to do anything but be born. They easily get friends and sexual partners because good looks attracts all the good in life. Think about it, you never see a beautiful person "9/10 or 10/10 sit by themselves and be outcast in schools DO YOU!? NO! Never not even once! If you look good you will automatically have a good life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back