Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's Literally No Reason to not Mew

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I just started learning about this last weekend and feel like I got the hang of it the last two days. It's becoming automatic and the gum chewing is no big deal. After it becomes ingrained, it becomes that easiest form of self-improvement, and potentially the most beneficial. Even if it doesn't do what Mew claims, breathing through your nose comes with its own health benefits, which makes maintaining good tongue posture worth the effort. It might be coincidence, but these last two days, I've had great sleep with clear dreams (this was with the help of nasal spray and breathe right strips).

I took some before pics, and hopefully will have something worth posting in a year.

I was mewing until i noticed that my subhuman lips look even worse when i mew, so i stopped doing it in public

Mewing doesnt work at the time you realize you are incel.

If you're not mewing, what are you even doing buddy boyo ngl tbh tbh?

Mewing only works pre-puberty.

Fucking lol

I also sleep a lot better ever since I made a habit of breathing through my nose,no idea what mewing is though,I just wanted to stop breathing through my mouth like a retard.

Mewing works only for children. It does though become automatic.