Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's literally no reason to live in a city

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Pollution that makes you retard, paying 50% of your income to live in a roach motel, sounds of traffic and AIDs babies plunging through the gutters...

bbbut cultural events. Muh baseball team. Muh fancy restaurants. Muh fancy creative city jobs. Muh beautiful diversity. Muh living in the center of everything with cool people with limitless shopping and recreational opportunities.

Everything that makes cities good can be experienced on a three day trip. Living in a city is like living in Disneyland between the exit of a ride and the trash bins where people throw up. Human waste everywhere and you pay for the privelage of living in chad and stacy's orgiastic fuckland.

Cities are for refugees, chads and females.

Bingo. I find it's best to live 45 mins outside a major city so you can have the best of both worlds.

I haven't seen a stoplight in a year.

I used to dream of living in the countryside, off the grid and in an isolated place, maybe even start a family, away from degeneracy, Vikernes style.

But if I'm not gonna escape inceldom, fuck it. I don't know if it would be better to live alone there than to live alone in a tiny apartment uptown.

There would be too much for one person to do in a rural area, considering subsistance amounts of agriculture and/or livestock, plus maintenance of the place and all that. And if emergencies occurred, I would be on my own. I would have to live and work in someone else's place, which is one of the things I want to avoid in the city. Cities still have good things, food you don't need to cook yourself, big hospitals, drugstores in corners here and there, easy access to lots of copes which make incel lives less diffficult. The feeling of loneliness in the countryside may be worse then it is here. Eventually meeting a Chad or Stacy along the way may be better than not seeing anyone for hours.

io2Bteb.jpg

i would live in the forest if i could get internet access

Good for me to live in corner of city, so can see forest from my balcony

Country life is decent because a lot of people have a different culture as opposed to concrete dwellers. Here in the country people say hello and good morning. They are polite because that is how they've been raised and it's a lot nicer. Lots of foids move away from the country to live in the city so I don't have to worry about them giving me dirty looks.

NO I live in village ITS NOT MUCH BETTER!
Everybody knows u. U cant be annon. Almoust no busses only every 2h loud kids. If u have no car u fucked because u have to carry ur food and everything up hill if there is no buss. Its bad BAD

THE BEST IS TO LIVE IN VILLAGE-CITY like a small city with flats but not main main center city
Like 2 stops away from big city

Based ruralcel
Country life is decent because a lot of people have a different culture as opposed to concrete dwellers. Here in the country people say hello and good morning. They are polite because that is how they've been raised and it's a lot nicer. Lots of foids move away from the country to live in the city so I don't have to worry about them giving me dirty looks.
Good for me to live in corner of city, so can see forest from my balcony
I used to dream of living in the countryside, off the grid and in an isolated place, maybe even start a family, away from degeneracy, Vikernes style.

But if I'm not gonna escape inceldom, fuck it. I don't know if it would be better to live alone there than to live alone in a tiny apartment uptown.

There would be too much for one person to do in a rural area, considering subsistance amounts of agriculture and/or livestock, plus maintenance of the place and all that. And if emergencies occurred, I would be on my own. I would have to live and work in someone else's place, which is one of the things I want to avoid in the city. Cities still have good things, food you don't need to cook yourself, big hospitals, drugstores in corners here and there, easy access to lots of copes which make incel lives less diffficult. The feeling of loneliness in the countryside may be worse then it is here. Eventually meeting a Chad or Stacy along the way may be better than not seeing anyone for hours.

io2Bteb.jpg
:feelstrash:

Cities are stinky

in village incels can find some 5/10 stupid foid to fuck or no one will mog you hard ,and you can hide in your home . only one thing i will miss in city is the trash and free god stuff tworn there aka dumpster diving ,maybe to be homeless in city is > than village ,but who want to be homeless

i want to try to live in village , wagecuck there or transport ma ass to city for work and wage , then LDAR in village

I just like my peace and quiet.

No reason to live around any humans as an incel

I hate cities and I will try as best as I can to stay away from them. One of my ambition copes is to eventually move on the outskirts of a small town in the Panhandle where taxes are low and house prices are cheap, and no Chad and Stacy will be in sight!

Just cattlemax theory

Bingo. I find it's best to live 45 mins outside a major city so you can have the best of both worlds.

I live 45 minutes outside of a "major" city and wish I lived further out (and also wish I didn't have to commute into the fucking city 5-6 days a week!)

Can't wait until I have enough money to move to a more rural area out west for the remainder of my days. Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana would be nice.

I live 45 minutes outside of a "major" city and wish I lived further out (and also wish I didn't have to commute into the fucking city 5-6 days a week!)

Can't wait until I have enough money to move to a more rural area out west for the remainder of my days.
Ideally, your work would also be in the outskirts. The city would only be for entertainment.

Ideally, your work would also be in the outskirts. The city would only be for entertainment.

That's the tough part since jobs are hard to come by in rural areas. I used to work a fairly high-paying job 10-15 minutes away, but ended up quitting due to having an asshole manager who would scream his head off at me and blame me for other people's mistakes in front of everybody. Now I have a more tolerable job, but loathe every minute I spend driving or walking in the metro area (and it's going to get worse over the next six months when the weather turns to shit).

Can't wait until I have enough money to move to a more rural area out west for the remainder of my days. Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana would be nice.

I'm taking a course on environmental engineering right now, make sure you don't live downwind of a major urban center. Most of the pollutants emitted will travel downwind (unless they have a very short lifespan), and the way that atmospheric chemistry works (some pollutants require more time to react), a lot of the types of pollution are actually MORE harmful downwind than at the location where they are generated at.

If you're an incel living in a big city will make you go Elliot

I live in a rural Irish townland, these social structures are unique to Ireland, rural areas with a Gaelic athletic club at the centre of the community, if you are not involved in the club then noone knows you which is my situation.

I live 10 minutes from nearest small town, 45 minutes from Belfast which is a vile shit hole and 2.5 hours from Dublin. I have found cities to be very difficult places to go to since I became blackpilled, I have to look at all the women and know I will never get to experience them.

There's no reason to live at all

I live in the high altitude outskirts of some no name village in Kazakhstan.

Images 11