Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s hope for chin/jawcels.

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
KESHj1Q_d.jpg

RE: Maybe there’s hope for chin/jawcels?

There's always hope for people with a bad lower third. It's easily fixable by plastic surgery in most cases. In some extreme cases a Lefort II is needed, but those have quite a high success rate.

CopingGymcel said:
There's always hope for people with a bad lower third. It's easily fixable by plastic surgery in most cases. In some extreme cases a Lefort II is needed, but those have quite a high success rate.
Holy fuck that sig tho. They look like two different SPECIES.

Having a round chin is a fate worse than death.

Framecel222 said:
Lower third Is the easiest to fix.

Framecel222 said:

Weight loss my brother. It's probably more square than you think. Low body fat really makes a huge difference for the chin. It can takes quite a low body fat to remove the fat around the chin.

CopingGymcel said:
Weight loss my brother. It's probably more square than you think. Low body fat really makes a huge difference for the chin. It can takes quite a low body fat to remove the fat around the chin.

If I feel the underlying bones with my hands it feels totally round. 

That being said, I've been on a strict cut for the past week and will continue to do so. Not gonna get my hopes up though.

Framecel222 said:
If I feel the underlying bones with my hands it feels totally round. 

That being said, I've been on a strict cut for the past week and will continue to do so. Not gonna get my hopes up though.

A round chin isn't the end of the world as long as your jawline is sharp, so try getting to a low body fat and then if that doesn't do you wonders, consider an implant. It will look less round when you get leaner even if it's round in shape.

No hope for poorcels though. How much is that surgery?

Sparky said:
CopingGymcel said:
Would I ever need a lefort II or would have implants both sort out my weak jaw and weak chin.
Uuuhhh lefort 2 is for recessed maxilla

TBH that looks gross.

Sparky said:
Would I ever need a lefort II or would have implants both sort out my weak jaw and weak chin.

Your maxilla is fine, so no. You need an implant.

Sparky said:
Will the implant solve both my weak chin and weak jaw?

It will go around it, so it won't "solve" it, but it will hide it.

Framecel222 said:

Rip me then

Sparky said:
Alright, what can I do about the jawline issue?

That's the implant. You can get wrap-around implant or seperate ones, I think. I'm not an export on the subject, but I know that it goes around your already bone structure, so it doesn't matter that your current jaw is soft, because the implant will be sharp.

customimplants36.jpg

Wrap-around implant, I think. From soft to sharp.

CopingGymcel said:
Sparky said:
Alright, what can I do about the jawline issue?
That's the implant. You can get wrap-around implant or seperate ones, I think. I'm not an export on the subject, but I know that it goes around your already bone structure, so it doesn't matter that your current jaw is soft, because the implant will be sharp.
There are 3D printed bones that if implanted, they can become a part of your bone structure as if you were genetically born with those implants. I saw a post about it on Lookism.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
There are 3D printed bones that if implanted, they can become a part of your bone structure as if you were genetically born with those implants. I saw a post about it on Lookism.
What PSLI rating could that bump me up to if it went well?
Potential 7. You already have a compact midface (a long midface is unfixable) so you have looksmaxxing potential. Also...Don’t get lefort to change the distance of your eyes. You’ll either end up looking comical (worse) or dead. That surgery has low success rate.

Octopusgun2 said:
Potential 7. You already have a compact midface (a long midface is unfixable) so you have looksmaxxing potential. Also...Don’t get lefort to change the distance of your eyes. You’ll either end up looking comical (worse) or dead. That surgery has low success rate.

No doctor would ever perform a Lefort on him anyway, so that'll never become an issue.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
No doctor would ever perform a Lefort on him anyway, so that'll never become an issue.
Why? Doctors would do anything for money tho. People get surgeries to deform their faces.

Octopusgun2 said:
Why? Doctors would do anything for money tho. People get surgeries to deform their faces.

I think they have to abide by some rules when it comes to certain surgeries.