Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's going to be another Incel movie, Joker 2.

Incel? Guy literally got a gf during the movie, this a movie for mental''cels'', not for typical incels, like uglycels or shortcels

it will be incredible, write what I'm saying,new avi will come

Incel? Guy literally got a gf during the movie, this a movie for mental''cels'', not for typical incels, like uglycels or shortcels
it was a hallucination of his head

joker is overrated IMO I saw it it was alright for ((((holywood))))

People forget about Harley Quinn as well. Lol. Literal jokers Oneitis

People forget about Harley Quinn as well. Lol. Literal jokers Oneitis
Tbh, if you are an incel and you worship the joker, you are a pure cuck sexhaver worshipper.

“Wow he is so like me:soy:”,he isn’t, retarded, he is just a sexhaver with mental issues

Tbh, if you are an incel and you worship the joker, you are a pure cuck sexhaver worshipper.

“Wow he is so like me:soy:”,he isn’t, retarded, he is just a sexhaver with mental issues
Exactly

so you can jokermaxx and get a qt harley quinn gf
If you are low inhib and smart. Sure. But that's just wasting time if you wanna waste being a criminal

It will be cucked

That was a dream sequence and if you act like mentalcel is fake

That was a dream sequence and if you act like mentalcel is fake
If you don't have a severe mental illness (like down syndrome or grade 2-3 autism), you can overcome it and pretend to be normie

If you don't have a severe mental illness (like down syndrome or grade 2-3 autism), you can overcome it and pretend to be normie
I tried that. Guess what? Didn’t work, just embarrassed myself as normies can detect autists from a mile away

I tried that. Guess what? Didn’t work, just embarrassed myself as normies can detect autists from a mile away
Try harder, if you are not sub5 nor manlet, you don't have an excuse to be incel (unless severe mental illness as i stated earlier)

Try harder, if you are not sub5 nor manlet, you don't have an excuse to be incel (unless severe mental illness as i stated earlier)
I gave up anyway, I’m never height mogged but still incel while some of these “normies” I mentioned are legit sub4 facially and still manage to get foids cos NT

I gave up anyway, I’m never height mogged but still incel while some of these “normies” I mentioned are legit sub4 facially and still manage to get foids cos NT
Never height mogged and not sub5? How tf you think you are an incel? Just go do normie shit and then you will get a gf, its easy for you, unlikely for me that even doing normie couldn't get even a kiss from a girl, because of my face.

Never saw a sub4 guy with a gf, sub5 guys can only get a gf by statusmaxxing

Never height mogged and not sub5? How tf you think you are an incel?
Autist, no friends
unlikely for me that even doing normie couldn't get even a kiss from a girl, because of my face.
What would you rate face?
[UWSL]Never saw a sub4 guy with a gf, sub5 guys can only get a gf by statusmaxxing[/UWSL]
The fuck? I’ve seen subhuman men my age and younger with multiple foids while I post here

Autist, no friends

What would you rate face?

The fuck? I’ve seen subhuman men my age and younger with multiple foids while I post here
3,5/10 in a bad day, 4/10 in a good day

You claim to have super low bmi, this would give you a very lean face, what makes it 3.5-4
Yes, I don't have much body fat on the face.

Too rounded eyes, no jaw, long midface and recessed chin. Kinda have the same features as Bo2cel

Yes, I don't have much body fat on the face.

Too rounded eyes, no jaw, long midface and recessed chin. Kinda have the same features as Bo2cel
If you have no jaw and recessed chin it’s over as lower third is law

If you have no jaw and recessed chin it’s over as lower third is law
Ikr, even in an ethnic country I can't get shit, I will try to get surgery and then JBW in SEA

Ikr, even in an ethnic country I can't get shit, I will try to get surgery and then JBW in SEA
I don’t have any money at all to do that, and even then SEA foids are absolute subhumans

I don’t have any money at all to do that, and even then SEA foids are absolute subhumans
Disagree, I like asian girls and find them prettier than arab, indian or mulatas

I said SEA foids. Other asian foids are hot, SEA are ugly recessed femcels
Yes, I find even south eastern foids better looking than those already mentioned

How on earth can you find those subhuman filipina foids more attractive than mulatas
I live in brazil, mulatas are common and ugly af, I've put the okcupid location in SEA and I was surprised by how they mog the average mulata

I live in brazil, mulatas are common and ugly af, I've put the okcupid location in SEA and I was surprised by how they mog the average mulata
You can’t be serious, foids in brazil are hot and you’re trying to say they ugly af

You can’t be serious, foids in brazil are hot and you’re trying to say they ugly af
You find them hot, because thats what media shows, come stay here for some days and you will see how ugly they are.

Only the ones from southern regions are really good looking, but thats mostly because they are european looking

You find them hot, because thats what media shows, come stay here for some days and you will see how ugly they are.

Only the ones from southern regions are really good looking, but thats mostly because they are european looking
The ones from southern regions are white? I’m talking about the ethnic skinned ones

The ones from southern regions are white? I’m talking about the ethnic skinned ones
Yes:

These are very good looking, even though only common in south.

I know, and I don't find them good looking, even though I found the southern brazilian foids good looking