Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's an Italian chad living in my hostel in the room next to me and he's a complete shut in.

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
There's a this Italian guy who recently moved in. He looks like Morrone a lot. He has a tall, muscular build, black hair, brown eyes, and a thick beard. He has European features but looks quite dark and has an ethnic vibe. He stands out from the pale anglos that I see everyday. Despite his striking appearance, he's a total introvert, always busy studying for his PhD in medicine in his room. The only times he ventures out are late at night to hit the gym or buy groceries. He lacks social skills, speaks broken English with a strong Italian accent, and despite receiving a lot of attention from women, he doesn't seem to date or bring anyone over. . It seems he's deeply committed to his studies.I guess its only us incels who fantasize amd glorify degenerate lifestyle

Images   2023 10 02T105622606

Last edited:
never heard of an introverted chad tbh

Cope he's probably fucking them you just don't know yet

Maybe he is a rare genius prodigy Chad who cares more about his research/passion than fucking foids

seems like a non NT dude

If Chad is introverted he's mysterious, smart, reserved, etc.

If an incel is introverted he's creepy and gives serial killer vibes.

Saw him going out for the first time and that was to have lunch in a restaurant nearby. Weird guy

I guess its only us incels who fantasize amd glorify degenerate lifestyle
And every foid

Maybe this Chad shut-in is browsing .IS as we speak

Chads.IS

Maybe he doesn't want anything to do with the trash that is modern womanhood

A higher type